!! Present situation of DIU!!

Author Topic: !! Present situation of DIU!!  (Read 7108 times)

Offline moheuddin

• View Profile
Re: !! Present situation of DIU!!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 11:00:18 PM »
Dear Sir
I strongly agree with you that within very short time period our university provides lot of facilities to us. namely Wi-Fi, online service and many other services. we did not want to show  the negative side of DIU. Sir, this is our university, we are the children of DIU family, our identity is DIU. so pls Sir donot take it otherwise. if we have top talent faculty, own campus; I think this is our proud............................................................................
moheuddin

Offline akash_2050

• View Profile
Re: !! Present situation of DIU!! my own opinion
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 09:51:21 PM »
This is really a challenge for our varsity. My own opinion is-- varsity authority should give now more "Emphasis" on spread the campus, not to focus to admit more student before arrange sufficient class room and new campus. This is really disturbing for all the student ( i feel ) to walk on 6th floor and 7th floor. not only for the student for the teachers as well.
This is also disturbing mainly for the female students. Mostly at following times-----
 (before classes start and end)
1/ 9.40am-10.05
2/ 11.05am-11.40
3/ 12.45pm-1.05pm
4/ 2.20-3.00pm

At that times students go to their class to attend lecture and some others come after attaining  the class.