!! Present situation of DIU!!

Author Topic: !! Present situation of DIU!!  (Read 6842 times)

asim_078

!! Present situation of DIU!!
« on: October 01, 2009, 10:28:46 PM »
It feels good to see that many students are taking admissions in DIU..But will the authority be able to arrange class rooms for the new students..We need sufficient class rooms,faculty members and other educational facilities....

I am very much worried about that.....:(

Offline raju

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Re: !! Present situation of DIU!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 08:59:25 AM »
Nice to realize your concern!
Hope demand will facilitate supply on time. To me students are heart of the university and faculty members are logical sequence there. So, don’t worry please and see how equilibrium among student, teacher and room accomplish at optimum level once admissions can make sense.

I respect your capacity to think issues widely.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Raju

It feels good to see that many students are taking admissions in DIU..But will the authority be able to arrange class rooms for the new students..We need sufficient class rooms,faculty members and other educational facilities....

Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline rakz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 11:17:58 AM »
What is today's scenario of DIU? Does the authority overcome accommodation problem; in the mean time admitting new students?

Hope demand will facilitate supply on time. To me students are heart of the university and faculty members are logical sequence there. So, don’t worry please and see how equilibrium among student, teacher and room accomplish at optimum level once admissions can make sense.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Raju

Offline mamun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 01:21:52 PM »
Don't get tensed. We are here for supporting the students. Student's problem is our problem. We always tried to do work in a way that the students will not be affected.
Thanks

What is today's scenario of DIU? Does the authority overcome accommodation problem; in the mean time admitting new students?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Raju

Professor Rafiqul Islam
Dean, FBE

Offline shamsi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 02:57:14 PM »
Dear Students

Please don't worry.You are the heart of the university and definitely the authority will work out your concern regarding classrooms as early as possible.We may have some shortage in our resources as we are still growing as a university but one thing I do really believe that there is no shortage in our dedication.And you know if dedication is there,no obstacle does matter.

Wish you all the best.

Shamsi Miss
Department of English,DIU.

Offline sabnam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 10:03:21 AM »
Really it is appreciable that our students can think widely. i think our university is going to be the number one pvt university in near future. The problems u focused on will be solved very soon. Don't worry.
Thank u for ur concern about our beloved university.
Regards
Sabnam Jahan
Sr. Lecturer
BBA Department

Offline Nusrat Nargis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 11:04:14 AM »
Dear students,

don't get tensed. university will provide u any facilities u want. your education system will run smoothly. u carry on your study and be able to get a good result so that u can have a good job.

all the best.

Nusrat Nargis

BBA dept.
Nusrat Nargis

Assistant Professor
Department of Business Administration
Daffodil International University

Offline raju

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 11:50:11 AM »
Our DIU is not just what it is but also how people perceive! People’s perception depends on impression , we are creating every moment from our conversation and action. May be we are really going ahead with our joint effort and strong relationship among student, teacher and staff.

I must congratulate our beloved students who feel DIU from empathetic heart.

Raju
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 11:53:31 AM by raju »
Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline moheuddin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 08:16:39 AM »
most of our talent teachers leave our university. i think it is very bad for as we could not retain resource full person. my request to the higher authority to retain them.......................
moheuddin

debashish

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 05:53:49 PM »
I do agree with you Moheuddin. Our main problem we can't hold our talent teachers. This is really a big problem. We need strong internal infrastructure  to hold them.

Thank you.

Offline Didar_BBA

• what ur Dream,believe that_n_work wth heart n soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 08:29:14 PM »
Dear_All

I also strongly agree with debashish....hope and believe in very near future our Authority focus on such a big problem....... most of the students are anxious about own campus…but I believe firstly we need to make our faculty more stronger. I think, if our higher authority can take initiative, this type of problem will be solve very shortly and ultimately our reputation will be increase tremendously…..

Regards

Didar
Didar
BBA Disciple

Offline ashik

• hello frnds, whats up....
    • View Profile
    • hellooo...
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 11:17:46 PM »
I also strongly agree with Moheuddin, we see that most of the experienced teacher are leaving DIU and  they just appoint the fresh teacher, that not be a good sign for DIU.   Authority have to focus this problem....

Thanks
  Ashik.
A.K.M. Ashikur Rahman
16th Batch
Department of B.B.A
Daffodil International University

Offline A.H.M. Ashraful Islam

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 01:30:07 PM »
Dear students,
Don't be worried. we are working tireless for new campus and also we have 102/1, Dhanmondi centre is our own campus , behind sunrise plaza we built in multistoried building about 7560 sft. per floor very near future and prince plaza , we are major share holder and in dhaka city hope so ashulia we are going to purchase 10 acre land for our permanent campus.Pls help us to achive our goal.

Best regards,

A.H.M.Ashraful Islam
Sr.Assitant Director(P&D)
Asst.Proctor. DIU.

A. H. M. Ashraful Islam
Sr. Assistant Director (P&D) &
Assistant Proctor
Daffodi lnternatioanl University

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 03:54:24 PM »

Dear students

Let us all be positive in our words and actions. In every organization people come and people go. Nobody can force anyone to stay for ever if he or she does not want to. For your information, in the USA, people who change their jobs frequently are considered more skilled than those who stay in the same organization.  It's about your perception as well. Oneday Ashik, Dider, Moheuddin and Debashish have to leave DIU after graduation. This coming and going sustain the flow of life. In our case, most of our teachers went to Dhaka University (DU), to their mother institution to do service.

But yes, we will be trying to retain our teachers from now on except in the case of going to DU.

About campus, please don't worry. NSU shifted to their permanent campus after 18 years, you know. But we will do that very soon insallah.

However, Ashik, Dider, Moheuddin and Debashish, why don't you meet me sometime on the 3rd floor, Price Plaza? I can listen to your views and can give you further clarification.

Warmly 
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline rumman

• DIU is the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 05:13:16 PM »
I fully agree with Mr. Shibli Sir. We are trying  to give our best efforts to make our university's progress, and success. Everything will be provided to our students. In this regard, we have some sort term plans, some long term plans and midterm plans. We are trying to give all these facilities in this three ways. Do not feel bother we are with you.
Md. Abdur Rumman Khan
Senior Assistant Registrar