introduction of CWNA

Author Topic: introduction of CWNA  (Read 13091 times)

Offline sumit

• View Profile
    • sumitrongo
introduction of CWNA
« on: February 06, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »
At first thank you very much to moderator sir for opening the section with a quick time.

thank you very much and salute to you.

now i want to tell  just an introduction about CWNA.Many of us may be know these things but this post is for those students who didnt know it well.so .............

The CWNA is an entry-level qualification for IT professionals who are new to  wireless networking.
       It is designed for beginners who want to learn about  Wireless Networking as well as for those already working in the industry,
       who wants to brush up on their knowledge.

If you want to build up your career in wireless sector then  i advice you that, to build up your career CWNA helps you a lot. And please remind that   CWNA not makes you an expert in wireless, it is only gives u the basics of wireless technology.
           If it possible buy the book
                        CWNA
  Certified Wireless Network Administrator
      Official Study Guide(2nd edition)

But if u dont want to take ur career in that way but have curiosity about wireless then please take a good look in this forum.I will try my best.

thank you. more will come...............

« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 12:38:11 PM by sumit »

Offline sumit

• View Profile
    • sumitrongo
Re: introduction of CWNA
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 12:47:18 PM »
and the official website for CWNA is

http://www.cwnp.com/community/

if you have any query i assure you that this site is for you.

you can also download white papers from the site.its totally free and huge no. of papers with various category.
thank you