DIU Forum day

Author Topic: DIU Forum day  (Read 5169 times)

Offline faizun

• View Profile
DIU Forum day
« on: April 17, 2012, 05:44:32 PM »
I am feeling so proud and excited to be a member of DIU forum this is not only for the reason that I have won the certificate for good post in forum but also for the reason that I have some contribution to make the image of this university remarkable in the world.

In fact I did not know that our university image is so graceful among all the universities until I have attended the program arranged for the forum day'12. And forum has the 57 percent contribution of all the sectors of the university to achieve these positions.

Feeling really happy to be a part of these achievements. We all should try to keep it up.
Faizun Nesa
Senior Lecturer of Physics,
Department of Natural Science, FSIT,
Daffodil International University

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
Re: DIU Forum day
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 01:01:07 AM »

DIU Forum day had completed a great appreciation session. It will be a good response in near future.
Forum family should be more active and contribute a good writes up by this slogan Expose your selves by through your writing skills. We know that we are better then any other university specially in this case. ( Virtual Communication)
So we have to be serious to focus more and more in the strength of ours. Thank you our Honorable Chairman Sir to give us the best platform to expand our talent.

Regards
BIDITA
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline sethy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »
I am agree with both of you. Yesterday I was very happy. I feel very proud to be a member of DIU Forum. Thanks to our Authority to arrange The 2nd forum day.
Sazia Afrin Sethy
ID:101-11-1366
BBA Department,
Batch: 25th,
Sec: B.

Offline lima_diu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 12:18:16 PM »
Yes it was such a glorious program for DIU Forum members. I really feeling happy to attend the 2nd forum day’12, specially to know about some important information regarding the importance of Forum platform and the reflection of forum to the world. I wish our common contribution will make it more powerful and successful platform. Thanks our authority to arrange 2nd Forum Day, 2012.

Lima Khan
Sr. Coordination Officer

Offline Sultan Mahmud Sujon

• Administrator
  • Sultan Mahmud Sujon, Sr. Admin Officer
    • View Profile
    • Helping You Office Operation & Automation Management
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 01:38:27 PM »
Thank you all to contribute our forum, I am on a first prize but I hope another person to get a first price next forum day but I do not stop my posting anyone try to cross me.

Thanks a lot to Honorable Chairman Sir to get a opportunity work with DCL. I am continue my work.Another thought that how to improve our ranking. So please click here To improve our ranking : Visit DIU sites and links from outside net lines .

Thanks all

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 08:15:07 PM »

First of all Congratulation Sujon for great appreciation. And link should be more profitable to focus the next step of DIU. You are asset of DIU and your contribution will create colorful emotion of Forum Family.
Good Luck and keep posting.
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 01:04:33 PM »
Please collect your certificate

Awardees who did not receive their certificates formally are requested to collect their certificates from the following person before /on 27th May 2012 (Thursday) in between 9:00am-5:00pm. Thank you.

Contact person :
Mr. Abdullah Al Mamun (Badshah)
Asst Officer, DIU
Cell: 01811458850
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Kamanashis Kundu

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 09:06:05 AM »
Forum family should be more active and contribute a good writes up by this slogan Expose your selves by through your writing skills.
Kamanashis Kundu (ABir)
Administrative Officer (IQAC)
E-mail: kundu@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Daffodil Smart City (DSC), Academic Building - 3