Let's talk Debate....

Author Topic: Let's talk Debate....  (Read 3578 times)

Offline mir

• Faculty
  • My Students my Universe....
    • View Profile
Let's talk Debate....
« on: January 29, 2009, 03:45:55 PM »
DIUDC has come across a long way..... and now being recognized as one of the leading debating club. This club has organized and participated in a number of debate programs and gained significant momentum. Even we are proud to say that they had won against Dhaka University Debating club. A set of students and teachers made this success by their dedication and passion. But unfortunately they couldn't bring very optimistic result in English debate so far. Still we are lacking some standard English debaters. What could we do to uplift the English language skill, both writing and Spoken, as well as build a competitive English debate team of DIU? 

Please join the debate club and make DIU distinct.....

Offline md

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk Debate....
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 09:23:15 PM »
You should call a workshop on this topics where invite all key stake holders and make a good roadmap.

Offline sumon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 04:04:03 PM »
Yes sir it was a problem of us. but now we have some very good English debater.
again, we are recruiting new members in DIUDC. this  process will be continue up to  05 February.
We have a plan to open two different wing for bangla and english debate. we will arrange some intensive workshop after this recruitment procedure for each medium of debate.
M. Ziaul Haque Sumon
Sr. Administrative Officer
Career Development Center, DIU

Offline mir

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 03:16:23 PM »
I am looking for a English speaking community at DIU...... I hope that DIUDC will help build this dream successful. All the best to newly joined debaters (both Bangla and English) at DIUDC.

Offline sumon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 04:43:16 PM »
thank u sir.
but we need more new members.
so pls advice some of your students to join diudc.

M. Ziaul Haque Sumon
Sr. Administrative Officer
Career Development Center, DIU

Offline mir

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Motivating students for DIUDC
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 11:57:01 AM »
Noore-Alam-Siddiquee Sir was a renowned debater in Dhaka University. He is a good organizer also. He has much interest on the debating activities. Invite and involve him in DIUDC as soon as possible. Our club might be benefited. He also can motivate a good number of students to join DIUDC as we are doing. Don't worry; you enthusiastic young are working here, you must succeed.

Masud Ibn Rahman