Deepak Chopra Quotes

Author Topic: Deepak Chopra Quotes  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Badshah Mamun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Daffodil International University
Deepak Chopra Quotes
« on: May 14, 2012, 05:31:00 PM »

Deepak Chopra Quotes

Miracles happen every day. Not just in remote country villages or at holy sites halfway across the globe, but here, in our own lives.

Pay attention to that unchanging part of yourself. It is perfect. At the source of life, and only there, one finds peace, harmony, and the undisturbed contentment of bliss.

You and I are essentially infinite choice-makers. In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinity of choices.

Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It is a way of entering into the quiet that is already there - buried under the 50,000 thoughts the average person thinks every day.

The possibility of stepping into a higher plane is quite real for everyone. It requires no force or effort or sacrifice. It involves little more than changing our ideas about what is normal.

There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.

The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action. They know that love is not a mere sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart of the universe.

The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.

Just by being ourselves we are borne toward a destiny far beyond anything we could imagine. It is enough to know that the being I nourish inside me is the same as the Being that suffuses every atom of the cosmos.

In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.

Silence is the great teacher and to learn its lessons you must pay attention to it. There is no substitute for the creative inspiration, knowledge, and stability that come from knowing how to contact your core of inner silence.

If you're really spiritual, then you should be totally independent of the good and the bad opinions of the world, you should have faith in yourself.

If you and I are having a single thought of violence or hatred against anyone in the world at this moment, we are contributing to the wounding of the world.

The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.

Nothing is more important than reconnecting with your bliss. Nothing is as rich. Nothing is more real.

You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.

Even when you think you have your life all mapped out, things happen that shape your destiny in ways you might never have imagined.

Happiness for a reason is just another form of misery because the reason can be taken away from us at any time.

Within every desire is the mechanics of its fulfillment.

The first step towards change is recognition. Recognize that you have had at least a few hopes and wishes come true.

When you learned as a young child to cling to my toy, my candy, my pleasure, my happiness, at the same time your ego started clinging to the opposite: my scraped knee, my broken doll, my sadness, my pain.

When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities.

Everyone's consciousness draws from the same underlying reality.

Joy is a return to the deep harmony of body, mind and spirit that was yours at birth and that can be yours again. That openness to love, that capacity for wholeness with the world around you, is still within you.
Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun (Badshah)
Senior Assistant Director
Daffodil International University
01811-458850
cmoffice@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

www.fb.com/badshahmamun.ju
www.linkedin.com/in/badshahmamun
www.twitter.com/badshahmamun