How existing students can avail this opportunity

Author Topic: How existing students can avail this opportunity  (Read 5874 times)

Offline md

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How existing students can avail this opportunity
« on: March 17, 2010, 12:56:13 PM »
We know in this Digital era Student need a PC where Laptop is the best bcz it has lot of diversity. We know that DIU already implemented DIGITAL LIBRARY and Lot of IT activities are going on where student can easily avail the opportunity if they have a Laptop. DIU student now doing lot of fantastic project by which they can easily proof their position in various job market where lot of other student don't know what is that and how they make their position. Student eager to borrow books from the Li bray but after having a Laptop they can easily download the Book and get it for lifetime not for a one day or two day. Now days to fit in the competitive market Student need to carry lot of e-tools and lot of project and lot of presentation, lot of clip/design etc which they can fill up their dream while they have a Laptop. As Competitive world DIU student need to position them best in every where. DIU is confident after having a Laptop they can use it's best for their study and fit them in better carrier. We know that no a days all matter are turn in Digital device while a Book need lot of spaces but in a Laptop or USB device we can get few million resources in one click.

Even we know that now a days a guy who is really confident on him/her than he/she can easily earn lot of money through online various job. We know that Bangladeshi individual outsourcing people are now world Top ranking. We hope that next time we will see DIU student are also in world Top ranking for individual outsourcing who earn lot of money from their house and they earn also while they are student. DIU with the Help of CDC and HRDI will guide our beloved student to enter this market. DIU trust that Laptop will be a key tool for this success.

DIU authority took the initiative to give Laptop to the student from Summer session 2010 where DIU slogan is "One student one Laptop" This is the 1st initiate in the South East Asia by any University. We need all of our exiting student, Faculty and Admin people heartiest support to make this project successful. DIU worked last Two and Half year to initiate  this project. DIU believed that all existing student should also avail the opportunity but it will take time bcz DIU need to make successful implementation of it's 1st session that is Summer 2010. After successful implementation of this project, DIU will work on it's existing student. DIU already implemented a scheme with Daffodil computers LTD where student can easily buy Laptop through a long term installment process. Few hundred student already availed this opportunity and this project also will be ongoing until we find a better opportunity.

As DIU told repeatedly to all of its student, we should encourage the all existing student to help and support this campaign so that after successful implementation of 1st phase we can think about them. DIU need all of our student heartiest support to  promote this one 1st and make it successful bcz it is not only DIU management but is it is your success too. We are confident after this successful implementation of this project DIU will be in Top ranking again. Hope all of our beloved student will be so so +ve for this project and they will make it successful and proudly they can also represent the whole world and say yes we make it done. Without exiting student, faculty and Alumni this project will not able to get it's success.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:33:17 PM by Shamim Ansary »

Offline raju

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Re: How existing student can avail this opportunity
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 05:22:09 PM »
Thank you sir for giving some strategic directions and encouraging lines for motivation those will take a shape with action soon.  From CDC perspective I would like to share you all about “Role of technology in transforming education and how it can work!” Hope you all will be agreed that effective technology integration has implications for teachers and students including admin staffs.

Teachers will become more collaborative when online receiving will be high. If teachers are using technology to motivate students, they'll enjoy their work more and feel more successful with their students.

Effective integration of technology would have an impact on the students at a typical education. Students are highly motivated when using technologies that have a real purpose and provide meaningful learning situations.

Students will build their own knowledge and create learning environments at their own pace. The use of computer simulations allows learners to practice newly acquired skills or reinforce previous knowledge. I will be there in CDC for supporting more. Please “Don’t Leave Me Alone!”
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:31:46 PM by Shamim Ansary »
Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline moheuddin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 11:27:12 PM »
Sir
I think this is really a good strategy for making Digital Bangladesh. And  also it will help to theautomation system of DIU.  
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:31:56 PM by Shamim Ansary »
moheuddin

Offline mir

• Faculty
  • My Students my Universe....
    • View Profile
Re: Existing student how can avail this opportunity.
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 06:33:10 PM »
Many of us were looking for this clarification regarding availing this opportunity for the existing students. there were some other motivating aspects too that are highly demanding at this points. I must thank for this endeavor.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 04:42:52 PM »
Informative post. Thank you sir. I would like to quote delightedly from you...

"....We are confident, after successful implementation of this project, DIU will be on Top ranking again..."

We all are dreaming that day, sir.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:32:05 PM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

debashish

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 09:09:45 PM »
This is really a unique project. It will help all the students user friendly with modern technology, they can keep themselves update because with this facility they are getting Wi-Fi as well. This is an effective project because like all, we the students wants do contribute to make our beloved university Digital as well as Digital Bangladesh.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:32:18 PM by Shamim Ansary »

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 02:20:07 AM »
Thank you all & special thanks to md sir, for” One student one Laptop".  

It’s really interesting that, at midnight I am in university. I am grateful to my parents for admitted me at Daffodil International University. My father gives me a desktop last February 6, 2010. Now I plan to transfer my desktop to my elder brother and purchase a laptop before Eid. In this era laptop is the best. It’s very difficult for my father then also he agrees with me. My home district is Naogaon, my father never see my university. At Eid my father will see my university.

I hope after completion of summer session 2010 DIU authority take initiative for existing students very soon.

Limon
Batch 20th, BBA  
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:32:35 PM by Shamim Ansary »
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University

Offline a.k.azad_cse

• View Profile
Re: How existing students can avail this opportunity
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 01:36:27 AM »
We also need this this valuable opportunity.
Please think about us

We become a role model for other University I think They will also follow us
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:32:48 PM by Shamim Ansary »

debashish

Re: Existing student how can avail this opportunity.
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 07:25:56 AM »

Dear Azad, please read it carefully. I quoted it from our honorable Md Sir's speech. Hope you will understand the situation.

DIU authority took the initiative to give Laptop to the student from Summer session 2010 where DIU slogan is "One student one Laptop" This is the 1st initiate in the South East Asia by any University. We need all of our exiting student, Faculty and Admin people heartiest support to make this project successful. DIU worked last Two and Half year to initiate  this project. DIU believed that all existing student should also avail the opportunity but it will take time bcz DIU need to make successful implementation of it's 1st session that is Summer 2010. After successful implementation of this project, DIU will work on it's existing student. DIU already implemented a scheme with Daffodil computers LTD where student can easily buy Laptop through a long term installment process. Few hundred student already availed this opportunity and this project also will be ongoing until we find a better opportunity.

Offline a.k.azad_cse

• View Profile
Re: How existing students can avail this opportunity
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 12:05:36 PM »
Thank you
I understood that...

We are waiting for decision i Know we will get it but need some time.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:33:00 PM by Shamim Ansary »