Fitness Tips for Your Perfect Body

Author Topic: Fitness Tips for Your Perfect Body  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Badshah Mamun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Daffodil International University
« on: May 23, 2012, 02:03:42 PM »

What if there are only a few powerful fitness tips keeping you from discovering your perfect body?

Whether you want to...

lose weight

develop healthier eating habits

improve your less-than-perfect body image

get motivated to tackle some new fitness goals or

learn exercise tips that can help flatten your belly and tone your butt….

You are in the right place.

You will discover fitness tips on this site that will help you improve the most important, lasting relationship in your life- the one you have with your body- so you can finally relax and celebrate your assets.

If you do not love what you see in the mirror or how you feel, I understand. For years, I struggled with several different types of eating disorders. Dieting and exercise became an unhealthy obsession that made me truly miserable.

Fortunately, I successfully transformed my private compulsion into compassion by becoming a personal trainer to learn the truth behind achieving and maintaining a healthy body. As a result, I am always learning more about the latest workout training tips and healthy eating tips for maximizing the body's potential.

When it comes to your health and fitness goals, knowledge is power. Today I am at a healthy, ideal weight. More importantly, I view exercise, eating healthy food, and nurturing a positive body image as real luxuries that I deserve- every day.

You can be full of energy and fighting fit enough to tackle anything that comes your way. When you are happy with your body, taking care of it comes naturally. After all, deprivation and dieting are not sexy or fun, but loving your body and treating it right is both!

This site offers a collection of the most effective strategies and practical advice for becoming fit inside and out. You will learn what actually works, how to avoid the fads that do not, and how small changes can produce significant results. You have the power to transform your body, your attitude, and your life.

You can learn to love- okay, tolerate- exercise, eat right, and appreciate the body you have with the simple health and fitness tips on this site. After all, you deserve unapologetic body bliss.

And the best part...?

You can have your cake and eat it, too.

Source: http://www.perfect-body-fitness-tips.com/
Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun (Badshah)
Senior Assistant Director
Daffodil International University
01811-458850
cmoffice@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

www.fb.com/badshahmamun.ju
www.linkedin.com/in/badshahmamun
www.twitter.com/badshahmamun

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: Fitness Tips for Your Perfect Body
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 06:26:32 PM »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"