Lesson learned from Steve Jobs

Author Topic: Lesson learned from Steve Jobs  (Read 2735 times)

Offline mehnaz

• View Profile
Lesson learned from Steve Jobs
« on: November 27, 2011, 10:53:20 AM »
Steve Jobs is an ultimate free spirit. He knew exactly what he wanted to get out of his life and he went after it. He was a true inspiration for us all.
My Favorite Steve Jobs Quotes:
1. Follow your inner voice

“Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”

2. Stay hungry and foolish

“Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. … Stay hungry, stay foolish.”

3. Live each day as it was your last
“When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: ‘If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.’ It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”

4. Don’t give up
“I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”

5. Be Different
 â€œBe different. Think different. Better to be a pirate than to join the navy.”
Mehnaz Tabassum

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Re: Lesson learned from Steve Jobs
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 09:51:35 PM »
Mr. Jobs is our pride!!!!! and we always mean to follow his advises.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline arefin

• Associate Professor, Dept. of ETE, FE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 11:57:45 AM »
A great loss for the innovative world, a great loss for the mankind.
“Allahumma inni as'aluka 'Ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan”

O Allah! I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision and deeds that will be accepted. [Ibne Majah & Others]
Taslim Arefin
Assistant Professor
Dept. of ETE, FE
DIU

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline farzanamili

• Word has power, use it wisely!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 10:32:21 AM »
5. Be Different
 â€œBe different. Think different. Better to be a pirate than to join the navy.”

This line is very inspiring for me! Salute to Steve.
Mirza Farzana Iqbal Chowdhury
Senior Lecturer
Department of Law
Daffodil International University.