CDC and internship

Author Topic: CDC and internship  (Read 2199 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
CDC and internship
« on: March 31, 2010, 01:57:37 PM »
Dear Raju Bhai
I think CDC should take initiative and go for MOU with each and every bank of Bangladesh sothat all banks including HSBC, Standard Chaterd, Prime bank, Brac bank etc. take our students as interns. CDC should also make good liason with other good commerial comapanies. Some students are Not getting intership placement. I am also trying to provide them with placement individually. Please do something..................

Regards
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 01:59:53 PM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline raju

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Re: CDC and internship
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 05:54:36 PM »
Thanks Shibli Bhai,

We are alreday working on  it and let me talk with you next week in person.

Regards, Raju
Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:32:56 PM »
Raju Bhai

Please find the following attachment that i have collected and offer a workshop on interview techniques for final year students.

Regards
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 06:37:51 PM »
Raju bhai

Please make necessary corrections in the slides. I don't believe in keeping knowledge in myself, i want to share and disseminate all that i have with others so that Allah rewards me for this. Hundreds of resources are available in this forum. Anyone can be benefited form this if they wish to learn and grow.

Regards

Offline rumman

• DIU is the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 05:07:22 PM »
Dear Shibli Sir,

I agree with you. Some students are not getting internship/job because our university is yet  to be enlisted in some banks and organization. So we should go for agreement /MOU regarding internship and job placement.
Md. Abdur Rumman Khan
Senior Assistant Registrar