MBA students

Author Topic: MBA students  (Read 1350 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
MBA students
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:54:37 AM »
Dear MBA students
You must be happy to know that we have a very good number of quality teachers in the Faculty of Business & Economics. Masum sir is one of the best teachers of DIU. Shakawat Sir is the most patient, and always avalibale dedicated teacher. Masud Ibn is one of the best speakers and researchers. Tamgid is the most talented and genius teacher. Mahbub Pervaz is the most friendly and helpful teacher. About me, I am trying to train and groom 400+ students in each semester.  So, I would say you have taken the right choice to be enrolled here at DIU. It is our responsibility to nurture and educate you in the right manner. We are working together in a team under a good system. We think a good system is the root of a tree and if the roots are strong, you will have good fruits and flowers. So, don't worry, rest assured and be happy.
Warmly,
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.