Interaction with the students

Author Topic: Interaction with the students  (Read 3875 times)

Offline mir

• My Students my Universe....
    • View Profile
Interaction with the students
« on: February 03, 2009, 12:18:02 PM »
I shall be happy if our students increase their interaction with us through this forum or DIU Web chat. Regarding the web chat, you can ask our web administrator for any help. The name of my chat room is Masud I Rahman. Just click and find me there on every Wednesday 4:00-5:00 pm and every Thursday 9:30-111:00 pm. You can also join a Teacher-Student ADDA every Sunday on 2:30-:4:00 in the lounge at 6th floor. Hope to learn more form you......

Offline md

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Interaction with the students
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 04:06:18 PM »
If u like I can make u the moderator of this Faculty Board.

Offline tanvir_hasnat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 12:46:48 AM »
Sir
how can i joined the chat room
please tell me
Md. Tanvir Hasnat
Faculty of Business and Economics
Marketing
Department of Business and Economics
Daffodil International University

Offline mir

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 07:52:32 PM »
Administrator: I would love to be the moderator of the Faculty Board.

Students: Please send an email to the administrator to be tagged with my chat room. Choose a username and then send it along with your email number. The admin will take few hours... then they will send you a mail immidiately. But dont forget, they will perhaps send email into your DIU email account. Then you will be able to enter into the chat room. Please note that I shall be available specially on every Wednesday 4:00-5:30pm and every Thursday 9:30-11:30 pm. I might also appear on other free hours to chat with you.

N.B. If you are my current student of Statistics and have completed the Student Survey form, you need not to do anything. Next week, all of my current students will be tagged in my chat room by creating your user ID by the administrator. I have been working on it. Just collect it from me after the class. If you are my ex-student, please send your email and user ID to our administrator or meet me at my office; I shall do the needful.

And if you are not my student of Statistics, or if you are anybody realted to our DIU community, I shall be very happy to get you with my chat channel where, I am sure, lot of fun and learning are waiting for you. You will have to do the same thing to be recognized in the chat room. Please do keep in mind that the name of my chat room is Masud I Rahman. Stay cool and have fun.

Offline md

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 09:21:33 PM »
Can u check ? u r assigned a moderator already.

Offline mir

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »
Dear Sir:
Perhaps the name has not yet been seen as moderator in the Faculty Forum.
Regards,
Masud I Rahman

Offline md

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 12:59:20 PM »
Ok it is done.
Pls bring all faculty here. try to encourage them for more R & D and various development job. Make Diu faculty unique. I know than all other university will consider DIU faculty as the best but what harms. The world is 'Survival for the fittest'.