Campus Language Day

Author Topic: Campus Language Day  (Read 3224 times)

Offline moheuddin

• View Profile
Campus Language Day
« on: April 28, 2010, 03:29:03 PM »
Dear all,
This is a good pleasure for us that our university has started campus language day. Every Wednesday and Thursday are the Campus language day. our registrar sir also noticed all the students,  teachers and other officials to enjoy these days.  I think it is a good strategy to improve our English language skills. we know that "practice make a man perfect. But we forget this when come that day also some of our teacher did not follow it. However i believe that if we aware about the campus language day and our teachers' encourage us to talk, we would be able to up hold our university image to the inside as well as outside the country. And we will feel proud for our university. we would said that we are from DIU!. so,  I request all the students and teachers as well as officials to enjoy our campus language day............................................................

Thanking you

Moheuddin (SoHaG)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 07:15:59 PM by moheuddin »
moheuddin

Offline mir

• Faculty
  • My Students my Universe....
    • View Profile
Re: Campus Language Day
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 06:18:37 PM »
All the best with the language movement!!!

Offline moheuddin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 06:40:33 PM »
thank you Sir !!!!!!!!!
moheuddin

Offline Shahrear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:06:27 AM »
Thank You

Now, it is our responsibility to talk in English in those days and make the language day successful.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 11:14:46 AM »
Observing the English Language Days is a formal initiative of the Authority & that will only be successful when we all will declare the harmony with it!
It is unnecessary to think it  a matter of imposed regulation, rather, it can be dubbed as "A Blessing in Disguise..." for all of us.
No matter we know English well or not, if we practice it regularly, it must be reigned.
Observation of these days is merely an issue which assist us to remind the burning necessity of English fluency in day to day life.
No need to plan, just come forward. Let's talk in english. It would also help us to realise how much we do love our mother language, Bangla...!!

Shamim Anasry
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Sakiba Munni

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »
The main aim of the students of English is to be fluent in English and this language day will definitely contribute to make the aim successful. So lets speak English.