About My Laptop Servicing

Author Topic: About My Laptop Servicing  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Md.Wahiduzzaman

• View Profile
About My Laptop Servicing
« on: September 12, 2012, 09:54:16 PM »
I am a student of EEE (4th batch) and my ID num 103-33-270.
I was facing some problem with my laptops touch pad from the first time.
At first I thought It's not very big problem. But last month my touch pad was not working totally :(
For this reason I was given my laptop to Daffodil PC service center ( date: 01/09/2012) . They told me my touch pad and keyboard both should change. They was given delivery date 13/09/12.
But I was called them today to ask about my laptop. But they told me they need more time and they don't know how longer more time they need. They told they don't have extra touch pad and keyboard.
Personally I had a personal PC before but now I have only a laptop. All task like assignment, presentation and Surfing Internet I use my laptop.

Now I am in very big trouble.

Please Improve performance of service center

Offline Badshah Mamun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Daffodil International University
Re: About My Laptop Servicing
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 10:41:08 AM »
Dear Mr. Wahiduzzaman,

After getting your comments on Daffodil PC service Center and problem with your laptop, I have talked with Mr. Mir Hossain today and reply is-"Servicing work is on going. Necessary parts to repair your laptop need to import from outside of our country and these are almost our hand and that laptop will be OK soon.Their actual delivery date is today (13.09.12) but you complained us yesterday (12.09.12)".

So be patient and give them some time. Your nice cooperation is needed for its nice solution.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:44:03 AM by Badshah Mamun »
Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun (Badshah)
Senior Assistant Director
Daffodil International University
01811-458850
cmoffice@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

www.fb.com/badshahmamun.ju
www.linkedin.com/in/badshahmamun
www.twitter.com/badshahmamun

Offline Md.Wahiduzzaman

• View Profile
Re: About My Laptop Servicing
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 11:46:23 AM »
Thank you very much for your reply. But I need my laptop back as soon as possible. Because My all important tasks has been stopped. And I am Paying my internet bill without using it.
Thank you. :)