Building a Career
Today, and more than ever, most people are responsible for building their own careers.
Whether you are just starting, or you have several years of experience, these paragraphs might help you advance your career.
1. Never Stop Learning: Life-long learning is your keyword.
2. Ask, Listen And Learn: A good listener can learn a lot.
3. Fulfill Your Current Job: Your current job might be best place to start your career.
4. Build Your Network: Your next career step might arise from your contact network.
5. Identify Your Current Job: Your current job should be identified, not assumed.
6. Identify Your Next Job: Your dream job must be identified.
7. Prepare Yourself: Your dream might show up tomorrow. Be prepared.
8. Pick The Right Tools: Pick the tools you can handle.
9. Realize Your Dreams: Put your dreams into action.