BBA students

Author Topic: BBA students  (Read 1537 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
BBA students
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:53:04 AM »
Dear BBA students
You must be happy to know that we have a very good number of quality teachers in the Faculty of Business & Economics. Masum sir is one of the best teachers of DIU. Shakawat Sir is the most patient, and always avalibale dedicated teacher. Masud Ibn is one of the best speakers and researchers. Tamgid is the most talented and genius teacher. Mahbub Pervaz is the most friendly and helpful teacher. About me, I am trying to train and groom 400+ students in each semester.  So, I would say you have taken the right choice to be enrolled here at DIU. It is our responsibility to nurture and educate you in the right manner. We are working together in a team under a good system. We think a good system is the root of a tree and if the roots are strong, you will have good fruits and flowers. So, don't worry, rest assured and be happy.
Warmly,
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Re: BBA students
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 11:11:59 PM »
Yes sir,
The names that you have mentioned, to speak about them is really very difficult!! At least I'm very much glad & satisfied to be enrolled here At DIU.

And dear sir, as far as I know about you, no one can match you.....

Thank you sir.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline ForhadFaysol

• Nothing is impossible if i wish
    • View Profile
    • pathik69
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 04:21:47 PM »
There is no doubt that they are the best . We are really lucky having them. Many of new faculty members are also excellent so far.

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 09:09:35 PM »
Yes sir you are right and all of our teachers are very good and helpful, and those names are mentioned are very special to all BBA students.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline tree

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 03:11:38 PM »
THANK YOU SIR BECAUSE YOU MENTIONED THE NAME OF TEACHER WHO ARE REALLY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY ATTITUDE WITH US I AM SO MUCH GLAD BECAUSE I REALLY FOR THERE HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY ATTITUDE WITH ALL STUDENTS

Offline saratasneem

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 03:55:08 PM »
Beloved students, we are always ready to assist you.