"One can buy many things with few savings..."

Author Topic: "One can buy many things with few savings..."  (Read 2676 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« on: May 05, 2010, 03:06:29 PM »

I am citing from Warren Buffet, the second richest man of the world. He is a vibrant example of success. He has tought us how SAVINGS can direct a person to the pinnacle of achievement.

It should be a motivating factor for all of us. We all need to cultivate the habit of Savings more or less according to our capabilities. Drops of water can make a huge ocean. Extravagance can be denoted as the seed of doom.

I believe all of us are calculative enough in using our official stuffs, such as, pen, papers, printers, ACs, Lights, furniture, or even a pin. This sort of tiny savings will certainly uplift the position of our beloved DIU.

Thanking,

Shamim Ansary
Administrative Officer
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 03:53:19 PM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: "One can buy many things with few savings..."
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 11:21:29 AM »
Please be sure the lights, fans, ACs etc. of your home/office are not in action uselessly.

Saving gas is much more important than saving a match-stick.

If you can save one paper of your office (for example, of DIU), it will be turned into a huge saving after a year. If each employee/faculty is inclined to do that, the saving would be gigantic.

Lets preserve the asset of the country more and more.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline mir

• Faculty
  • My Students my Universe....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 01:13:02 PM »
Good Ansary, right issue. In this country of limitation, if we save water, electricity or gas, somehow somewhere that service will be rendered to them who actually need those!

Masud Ibn Rahman

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 02:42:33 PM »
I am of the same opinion with Masud bhai and Mr. Ansary.
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.