The solution of pollution is in everyone's hand
Everywhere you turn , it seems there is some sort of pollution in the air . It could be water have cars zooming down the highway and factories making us the simple things that we take for granted . But those simple things are causing our world so much : the greenhouse effect . The GHE is where sun rays bounce into our atmosphere . When they get there , they bounce off the earth , but by doing so , the greenhouse gases trap them in our world . Hence, the planet heats up . This causes considerable damage . So help stop pollution. You can help from polluting by taking a trash bag when you go on a walk and pick up all the trash you see.
Things like hectic climate change, polluted air, acid rain, depletion of the ozone layer, global warming, and an increase in poverty prove that the way we use things is ineffective.
Imagine this. One day you come out from your house and all you see is big puffs of black smoke and no trees! All you hear are cars and no birds! All you smell is gasoline and no flowers! What kind of life is that?
All we need to do to reduce the problem is simply to be less wasteful.
* Use Environmentally Safe Products
* Switch to compact florescent light bulbs
* Recycle Your Used Motor Oil and Filters
* Dispose of Trash Properly
* Use Water Based Paints
* Recycle Everything
* Use renewable energy sources
* Use rechargeable batteries instead of disposable batteries
* Turn off the water when you're not using it
* Avoid using disposable items as much as possible
* Avoid using plastic whenever you can; it is a poison of the earth
* Use reusable cloth pads, or a menstrual cup
* Conserve water
* Get skylights
* Reuse glass bottles
* Stop from cutting down trees
* Don't throw waste into rivers, ponds, ocean
* and so more...