Eating the right foods will give you more energy to go to work or take care of your kids.
Here are some simple tips that you can follow every day:
* Eat more whole grains. Choose whole wheat bread instead of white bread. Try eating more brown rice, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, whole grain cereals and whole grain corn tortillas.
* Eat lots of fruits and vegetables every day. Vary your choices of fruits and vegetables so your body gets all the nutrients it needs.
* Your body craves proteins. Eat lean meats like chicken breasts, beef or pork. Seafood and eggs are also good sources of protein.
* Your body wants dairy foods every day, like skim milk, low fat cheese or yogurt. Dairy foods have calcium and vitamin D, and they keep your bones strong as you get older.
* Snack on fruit, vegetables and nuts instead of candy, cookies and chips. Be beautiful and eat fruit like apples, and veggies like carrots. Nuts like almonds are great energy snacks. The more healthy food you buy, the less junk food youâ€™ll eat.
* Eat more beans, like black beans, soy beans or chick peas.
* Choose foods that are grilled or baked, instead of fried.www.zilhajjtravels.comwww.realestate-bd.com