1. Oats: Its not only tastes great but also reduces your hunger. Oats contains fiber which helps and stabilizes the levels of cholesterol.
2. Eggs: Eggs are the rich sources of proteins and low in calories. Eggs helps us to build the muscles and develops the good cholesterol.
3. Apples: Apples are enriched with powerful antioxidants and other supplements. Most importantly it contains Pectin which helps to reduce the fat cells in the body.
4. Green Chilies’: Green chillies contain Capsaicin which helps to develop the body growth cells and burns the calories in quick time.
5. Garlic: Garlic contains Allicin which has anti-bacterial properties helps us to reduce the fat and removes the bad cholesterol.
6. Honey: Honey is the best one to burn fat. Add honey in warm water and take it daily in the early morning.
7. Green Tea: Green Tea is the most effective one which helps you to lose weight. It contains Antioxidants which helps and stabilizes our body weight. Take daily 2 cups of tea for a better result.
8. Wheat Grass: It boosts our metabolism and helps to reduce the fat.
9. Tomatoes: Tomatoes helps us to burn the fat in quick time. It also helps us to stay away from cancer. So take tomatoes in your diet regularly.
10. Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate contains Flavonoids, anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood. It boosts the growth of serotonin in the blood and also burns the fat.