Sometimes Being Pride to be a Daffodililan

Author Topic: Sometimes Being Pride to be a Daffodililan  (Read 2094 times)

Offline abdullah thw King

• Test
    • View Profile
Sometimes Being Pride to be a Daffodililan
« on: April 04, 2013, 10:41:11 PM »
Every time I think that, I should feel proud about Our Varsity. But Some times, I think I shouldn't , because, we are the students of that authority, where it gives more important to use IT based education for all.. But I am very sorry, when I see, that we are still in back, because, why teachers are using paper based attendance sheet? Why our teachers are not using any types of notebook to keep all the attendance of the students in class? Why should they will write on paper based book, still today's world? Where we are shouting to protect out nature. I am not denying to use paper based, neither its important. but regular work our teachers, can be done by using modern technologies. Or Even our Varsity may provide us a smart cards, which one can be used as ID as well as our class attendance , when in time of starting the class. Just the work of out teachers will be only to see, students are not doing any misconduct by using this. Please Authority take a steps, to prove our self Best from Others. I believe, Our authority will think about it.