1. Relax, otherwise your brain will be cluttered and you will not be able to think straight - not to mention fast.
2. Analyze the situation. Think about what is needed to solve any problems.
3. Determine what you will say or do to solve the problem. Make sure you don't say anything that you might regret later on.
4. Say or do what you have decided on. Say/do it confidently.
5. Eat healthy food. Organic products make your body and your brain work better.
6. Exercise. Exercising helps your body function better, including your mind so you will be able to think faster. Exercise seems boring but you can make it fun by doing activities you enjoy such as jump rope, netball, aerobics, etc. You could also exercise with a friend or listen to music while exercising.
7. Reading books may also help as they give you a more lively imagination and creativity. If you read lots of book, you will also become a fast reader!
8. Don't say anything that you will regret later on.
9. Don't spend forever thinking of a solution.
10. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER BE AFRAID OF BEING WRONG!! If you have something to say that is incorrect, say it with the confidence that means that others will believe you!