Brazil beats Spain 3-0 to win Confederations Cup

Author Topic: Brazil beats Spain 3-0 to win Confederations Cup  (Read 1261 times)

Offline arefin

• Associate Professor, Dept. of ETE, FE
    • View Profile
Brazil beats Spain 3-0 to win Confederations Cup
« on: July 01, 2013, 10:06:13 AM »

ঘরের মাঠে অনুষ্ঠিত এবারের কনফেডারেশনস কাপের শিরোপা জিতে নিলো ব্রাজিল। টানা তৃতীয় বারের মত মহাদেশীয় এ শিরোপা জেতার পথে তারা ফাইনালে ৩-০ গোলে বিধ্বস্ত করলো বিশ্বকাপজয়ী স্পেনকে। ব্রাজিলের পক্ষে দুই গোল করেন ফ্রেড। অপর গোলটি করেন সদ্য বার্সেলোনায় যোগ দেওয়া ব্রাজিলের তারকা স্ট্রাইকার নেইমার।

ব্রাজিলের রিও ডি জেনিরো শহরের ঐতিহ্যবাহী মারাকানা স্টেডিয়ামে বাংলাদেশ সময় সোমবার ভোর চারটায় শুরু হয় কনফেডারেশনস কাপের চূড়ান্ত খেলাটি। মাঠে বসে খেলা উপভোগ করেন ৭৩ হাজারেরও বেশি দর্শক।

“Allahumma inni as'aluka 'Ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan”

O Allah! I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision and deeds that will be accepted. [Ibne Majah & Others]
Taslim Arefin
Assistant Professor
Dept. of ETE, FE
DIU

Offline s.islam

• View Profile
Re: Brazil beats Spain 3-0 to win Confederations Cup
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 10:20:48 AM »
Thanks for the post, I enjoyed the match  last night , due to lack of skilled scorer Spain had lost the game but all the players of Brazil are now in pick form. I believe if they can hold this form at the coming world cup, Brazil will won the World Cup as host country in the history.   

Offline russellmitu

• Test
    • View Profile
Re: Brazil beats Spain 3-0 to win Confederations Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 03:31:01 PM »
SUPER...
KH Zaman
Lecturer, Pharmacy