Ifter ,Ramadan & Fasting on the Basis of Quran & Real Hadith

Author Topic: Ifter ,Ramadan & Fasting on the Basis of Quran & Real Hadith  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Emran Hossain

• View Profile

Offline sarmin sultana

• View Profile
Re: Ifter ,Ramadan & Fasting on the Basis of Quran & Real Hadith
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 01:53:09 PM »
Very valuable information for us.....

Sarmin Sultana
Asst. coordination Officer
BBA Program

Offline Md. Zakaria Khan

• active
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 04:05:02 PM »
informatics post ...........

Offline arefin

• Associate Professor, Dept. of ETE, FE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 02:10:33 PM »
Did not see a single hadith reference .  Very funny explanation. InshaAllah I can argue with some authentic hadith. Some are as follows:

‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the night comes from here (the east) and the day departs from here (the west), and the sun sets, then it is time for the fasting person to break his fast.” [Al-Bukhaari (1954) and Muslim (1100) ]

Narrated Ibn Abi Aufa: We were in the company of Allah's Apostle on a journey. He said to a man, "Get down and mix Sawiq (powdered barley) with water for me." The man said, "The sun (has not set yet), O Allah's Apostle." The Prophet again said to him, "Get down and mix Sawiq with water for me." The man again said, "O Allah's Apostle! The sun!" The Prophet said to him (for the third time) "Get down and mix Sawiq with water for me." The man dismounted and mixed Sawiq with water for him. The Prophet drank it and then beckoned with his hand (towards the East) and said, "When you see the night falling from this side, then a fasting person should break his fast." [Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 3, Book 31, Hadith 162]

The Hadith of Bukhari referred to in your questionnaire is explained by Ibn Hajr (Rahmatullaahi Alayhi) in Fathul Baari (vol.4 pg.191) as follows: ?The Christians and Jews used to delay their fast until the stars were apparent, hence, we should contradict them, i.e. we should not delay to that extent.?

It is reported that "The Messenger of Allah (T) used to break his fast before the Maghrib Salaat." [Ahmad and Abu Dawood]

Abu Dardaa said: "There are three signs of prophethood, hastening the breaking of the fast, delaying the Sahoor and placing the right hand on the Ieft hand in the Salaat." [Tabaraanee]

Anas Ibn Maalik said: "The prophet (S) used to break his fast with fresh dates before he prayed. If he did not find fresh dates then he would use dried dates. If he did not find that also he drank a few sips of water. [Ahmad and Abu Dawood]

JazakAllahu Khair

“Allahumma inni as'aluka 'Ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan”

O Allah! I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision and deeds that will be accepted. [Ibne Majah & Others]
Taslim Arefin
Assistant Professor
Dept. of ETE, FE
DIU

Offline Emran Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 12:20:07 PM »
Dear Forum Members & Colleagues, Allah Sobhan Watala direct a guide line for Ifter ,Ramadan & Fasting on the Basis of Quran (Sura Bakara -187 and some other Sura )&  Real Hadith. So we should follow by this way for Ifter & Ramadan.

Allah Hafez

Emran Hossain