Bukhari

Author Topic: Bukhari  (Read 33734 times)

Offline shibli

• God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Bukhari
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2010, 07:29:32 PM »
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2010, 07:29:52 PM »
Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Indeed, Allah is kind, He likes kindness and for kindness he gives what he does not give for severity or for anything else.” (Muslim)
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2010, 11:22:57 AM »
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of Allah's  kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
Daffodil International University
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2010, 11:34:04 AM »
Narrated by Abu Dawood (4859) from Abu Barzah al-Aslami (may Allaah be pleased with him) who
said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say, when he wanted to leave a gathering: “Subhaanaka Allaahumma wa bi hamdika, ashhadu an laa ilaaha illa anta, astaghfiruka waatoobu ilayk (Glory and praise be to You, O Allaah, I bear witness that there is no god but You, I seek Your forgiveness and I repent to You).” And he said: “It is expiation for whatever happened in that gathering.”
Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2010, 11:37:08 AM »
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Let not any one of you wish for death because of some harm that has befallen him. If he must wish for something then let him say, ‘O Allaah, keep me alive so long as life is good for me, and let me die when death is good for me.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari (al-F...ath), 11/154)

Offline shibli

• View Profile
A prostitute was forgiven!
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2010, 11:38:49 AM »
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "A prostitute was forgiven by Allah, because, passing by a panting dog near a well and seeing that the dog was about to die of thirst, she took off her shoe, and tying
...it with her head-cover she drew out some water for it. So, Allah forgave her because of that."

Bukhari Vol. 4 : No. 538

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2010, 11:39:15 AM »
"He, who wishes to enter paradise at the best gate, must please his father and mother." -Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) (Bukhari & Muslim)

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2010, 05:15:50 PM »
“Allah says: ‘I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.’ ” Hadith

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2010, 05:16:16 PM »
Abu Hurairah (RA) reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "A believer must not hate (his wife) believing woman; if he dislikes one of her characteristics he will be pleased with another" [Muslim]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2010, 05:20:51 PM »
“Any woman who dies with her husband pleased with her shall enter Paradise .” (Sunan al-Tirmidhi)

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2010, 05:21:19 PM »
The believer with the most perfect faith is the one who has best character and the one who is kindest to his wife (Sahih Muslim)

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2010, 05:34:35 PM »
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “The most common thing which leads people to Paradise is taqwa of Allah and good conduct, and the most common thing which leads people to the Hell Fire is the mouth and the private parts.” [Tirmidhi] A warning for all of us.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2010, 10:20:16 AM »
The Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) said that "Whoever conceals a Muslim’s faults, Allaah will conceal his faults in this world and in the Hereafter Allah will help a person so long as he helps his brother.” [Muslim 2074] A beautiful remainder for all of us to always try to help each other Insha'Allah.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2010, 06:11:55 PM »
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: A man asked the Prophet (peace be upon him) , "What sort of deeds or (what qualities of) Islam are good?" The Prophet replied, 'To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you do not Know" (Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 2, Number 11)

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2010, 06:12:27 PM »
Anas (b. Malik) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying. None of you should make a request for death because of the trouble in which he is involved, but if there is no other help to it, then say: O Allah, keep me alive as long as there is goodness in life for me and bring death to me when there is. (Muslim Book 35, Number 6480)