Bukhari

Author Topic: Bukhari  (Read 33085 times)

Offline shibli

• God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Bukhari
« on: June 24, 2010, 07:37:40 PM »
Narrated Abu Qatada Al-Ansari: I heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him)saying, "A good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan; so, if anyone of you had a bad dream which he disliked, then he should spit on his left and seek refuge with Allah from it, for it will not harm him." [Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 133]
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
Re: Bukhari
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 07:38:47 PM »
"When a Muslim spends something on his family intending to receive Allah's
reward it is regarded as Sadaqa for him or her." [Bukhari Volume 7, Book 64,
Number 263]
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 05:44:34 PM »
On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:
Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Allah the Almighty said: I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

(1) Another possible rendering of the Arabic is: "I am as My servant expects Me to be". The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is forgiving and merciful. However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be to mock the Almighty.
It was related by al-Buhkari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah).

On the authority of son of Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both), from the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), among the sayings he related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He) is that He said:
Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones. Then He explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed.
It was related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 02:00:11 PM »

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately. Always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course, whereby you will reach your target (of paradise)." [Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Hadith 470]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 02:02:01 PM »
“The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said:

‘Whoever supports two little girls until they come of age, will be on the Day of Judgement as close to me as this,’ and he brought two fingers together.” [Muslim]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 02:02:36 PM »

"whoever improves his own character, a home will be built for him in the highest part of Paradise.” [Tirmidhi]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 02:12:57 PM »
O you who believe! if an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done. Al Qur'an

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 02:23:13 PM »

"Woe to every (kind of) scandal-monger and-backbiter, who amasses wealth and considers it a provision (against mishap); s/he thinks that his/her wealth will make him/her immortal; by no means! S/he will be sure to be thrown into that which Breaks to Pieces, and what will make you realize what the crushing disaster is? It is the fire kindled by Allah, which rises above the hearts. Surely it shall be closed over upon them, in extended columns."

104. Al-Humazah

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 08:37:16 PM »
Narrated 'Abd Allah. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "The best people are those living in my generation, and then those who will follow them, and those who will follow later. Then there will come some people who will bear witness before taking oaths, and take oaths before bearing witness." [Bukhari]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 08:39:27 PM »
There is a beautiful Ayah from the Qur'an. "For truly with hardship comes ease; truly with hardship comes ease" [Surat al-Inshirah: 5-6]

Happiness comes after sorrow.... after every hardship; solace, satisfaction and happiness come....

Offline shibli

• View Profile
Veil and Islam
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2010, 01:19:40 PM »
Veil and Islam

To say something about the veil system of Islam we should firstly know where it is mentioned and know in detail about it. The Holy Quran speaks about the veil for women in Sura Al-noon, verse 31, which is, in a nutshell-- all body should be covered, the only parts which can be seen are wrist of the hands and face, even face can be covered if anybody wants, though it is not mandatory. And the reason of the veil for women is mentioned in the Holy Quran in Sura Ahzab, in the verse no 59, where Allah, who knows best which things will be best for human being, says that, it, the veil, will protect them from being molested. Veil is also mentioned in the Christian scripture, Hindu scripture, and many other religious scriptures.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
Symbols of Islam
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2010, 01:20:45 PM »
Symbols of Islam

At present due to the virulent propaganda of international media against Islam, the religion of peace and its symbols are considered to be threatening by some ignorant people who do not know about the beauty of Islam. I'm discussing just two symbols out of many--- beard and cap. These two are very important symbols by which one can easily identify a Muslim. But now if anybody has a beard and wears a cap can't get a good job in international organizations even in Bangladesh, in spite of its being a Muslim majority country.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 03:44:30 PM by shibli »

Offline rumman

• DIU is the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2010, 02:02:22 PM »
Dear Shibli Sir I agree with but I want to know the reason. Why we are not choosing beard and cap persons.  Are they guilty persons or inefficient.
Md. Abdur Rumman Khan
Senior Assistant Registrar

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2010, 03:46:02 PM »
Because international organizations consider cap and beard to be symbols of terrorism.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Avoid suspicion, for suspicion is the gravest lie in talk and do not be inquisitive about one another and do not spy upon one another and do not feel envy with the other, and nurse no malice, and nurse no aversion and hostility against one another. And be fellow-brothers and servants of Allah. [Muslim Hadith 6214]