<<VIEW FROM INSIDE>>

Author Topic: <<VIEW FROM INSIDE>>  (Read 2678 times)

Offline ipori

• this is me...............
    • View Profile
<<VIEW FROM INSIDE>>
« on: July 07, 2010, 08:45:44 PM »
We are studying very hard for providing nation a healthy and suitable environment to live in. We have learned many ideas and theories about construction. But today I am going to share some ideas about internal arrangements. How it should be looked inside. And today I will discuss about LIVING ROOM or DRAWING ROOM.

Living room is the place for  family or friends to sit and visit, relax and enjoy- so a special effort should be made to create a comfortable and a harmonious environment. Usually living room is the first room you see upon entering your home, it is a room that must show well and a multipurpose room serving as a sitting room or a TV room.

A living room creates harmony through a successful combination of color, scale, shapes and patterns. Here are some tips to decorate the living room to suit different levels of comfort and aesthetic senses and serving lots of activities.

## Plan your living room and furniture arrangement in such a way that one can easily move in the different areas of the room easily, without bring tripped.

## If the living room is very big and spacious, you can slot out a separate area or zone for various activities that take place in it such as dining, gossiping, media viewing, reading and playing.

## A smaller sized living room should have more versatile, multi-functional arrangement so that it can be used for more than one purpose as the need be.

## Designer Furniture arrangements, decorative screens, flooring, rugs and carpets play an important role in defining the zones in the living room.

## Seating arrangements in the living room should face the focal point of the room such as television, fireplace, or the garden view from the window.

## You should choose furnishings according to the scale of the room.

mehnaz

Offline kafi

• View Profile
Re: <<VIEW FROM INSIDE>>
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 07:42:09 PM »
Adaptable initiative