Tutorials:Creating Striking Graphics with Maya and Photoshop

Author Topic: Tutorials:Creating Striking Graphics with Maya and Photoshop  (Read 2897 times)

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest

reating Striking Graphics with Maya and Photoshop
Sybex | English | ISBN: 0782142745 | 2004 | 256 pages | PDF | 22.4MB

Professional artists who strive to bring a new look to their illustrations are using Alias' premier 3D software in tandem with Adobe's prominent digital imaging program to create cutting-edge graphics. Now, with Maya 6, this remarkable combo is even better integrated than before.Creating Striking Graphics with Maya and Photoshop?brought to you from Maya Press, a publishing partnership between Sybex and Alias?is a dazzling introduction to the vibrant world of 3D and Maya. Graphics wiz Daniel Gray, with help from an elite group of pros, will inspire you to incorporate 3D into your graphics and think more artistically when approaching your creations. And if you're already familiar with Maya, you'll learn how Maya 6 makes it even easier to work between both applications.

আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Re: Tutorials:Creating Striking Graphics with Maya and Photoshop
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 07:08:33 AM »
dosto aktu bolba, aita diya ki hoy? photoshop ki saita to bujhi...bt maya ki? 2 tar combination a ki hoy?
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806