Emotional Motivation for good business thought

Author Topic: Emotional Motivation for good business thought  (Read 1572 times)

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
Emotional Motivation for good business thought
« on: November 20, 2013, 05:13:23 PM »

Most people want to improve their situation but few take responsibility for motivating themselves to make changes.People can always validate the decision to avoid unpleasant work. Example: "Today, I'll get organized; tomorrow I'll make cold calls." Motivation comes from managing your mind and your emotions.  Fail at this and you'll live a life of quiet desperation.The most depressing and de-motivating sentences in the world usually begin with the phrase "Someday, I'll..."
If you find yourself thinking negative thoughts, go someplace quiet and replace those thoughts with positive affirmations.To get big results, ask yourself big questions. "Why do I want to be a millionaire?" is far more motivating than "How can I make a living?"Don't set goals that just excite you; set goals that scare you a little bit. That way they'll strengthen your "motivation muscle."What holds people back is fear of failure, but if you don't take action, you'll fail by default, so what have you got to lose? You can have whatever you want in life, but nobody is going to give it to you.  Everything of value must be earned.

The people who've succeeded in business are hard working, they have a positive attitude, and they have passion. They’re optimistic. They do what they say they’re going to do. They are trustworthy, honest, dependable, focused, and smart.

Just not necessarily academically smart. The successful entrepreneur has a sense of profit. An understanding of how to make a buck. The business itself often doesn't even matter. You may have gotten high marks in high school, but you’re the person who’s calculating the profit and loss. You’re the person scheming around different and better ways to cook an egg, deliver furniture, or fix a computer--and figuring out how to make money from those ideas. That’s how your mind works. This is true scenario.

Many people feel asking for help is a sign of weakness; implicit in the request is a lack of knowledge, skill, or experience.

Confident people are secure enough to admit a weakness. So they often ask others for help, not only because they are secure enough to admit they need help but also because they know that when they seek help they pay the person they ask a huge compliment.

Saying, “Can you help me?” shows tremendous respect for that individual’s expertise and judgment. Otherwise you wouldn't ask.

That’s why truly confident people admit their mistakes. They dine out on their screw-ups. They don’t mind serving as a cautionary tale. They don’t mind being a source of laughter – for others and for themselves.

When you’re truly confident, you don’t mind occasionally “looking bad.” You realize that that when you’re genuine and unpretentious, people don’t laugh at you.
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
Daffodil International University
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline Nusrat Nargis

• View Profile
Re: Emotional Motivation for good business thought
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 08:36:48 AM »
Good one.
Nusrat Nargis

Assistant Professor

Offline farzanamili

• Word has power, use it wisely!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 02:34:40 PM »
motivation is the must for any endeavor...without self-motivation emotionally, nobody can proceed. thanks for focusing on the importance of motivation.
Mirza Farzana Iqbal Chowdhury
Senior Lecturer
Department of Law
Daffodil International University.

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 08:40:41 PM »

Life is very hard to think very positive aspects and self motivation but why we cannot try to get rid out of negative motivation. Moral support is very important thing for every human being. Whatever we are this is the common things for each other and for every human, not a particular relationship. Everything depends on the situational aspects what we really want to do next.  We actually talk too much and less do the work for real life.

Thanks to you to read my writes up and leave motivational comment :D
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd