Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?

Author Topic: Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?  (Read 40854 times)

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
Now this action is working in DIU. All the students are carrying ID cards with them but they do not hang it on their neck. I think DIU authority should think about this. Every students should have a ID cards hanging on their neck so that we can stop outsider.
Authority of Daffodil International University is asking the same thing to students from the beginning. I don't know  why a lot of the students still don't get the point that this whole action is for their own benefit...
Just carrying the ID with us will not help us. We should display it by wearing it and only then our purpose (which is to protect the students from any kind of harm caused by outsiders) will be fulfilled.

Regards,

Shah - Al - Mamun

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
While visiting different campuses, I found most of the general students are with their ID cards around their necks. Yet, there are a few arrogant students who are very reluctant to wear ID and prone to commit altercation with the security guards to defy the rule. I just request them to follow the regulation of the university to which they are belonged.

The concerned officials are requested to collect and send to the Registrar Office the Name, Department & ID of the particular supercilious student, who found defying this rule of wearing ID card inside campuses.

I believe, no students wish to face the music by coming under the gallows of defying rules.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 10:11:22 AM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Acctually i think its happen just for habit. But we the students of DIU we will try our best to carry ID card.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Today I was surprised to see, at 8.15 am when I entered into the lift of our Price Plaza campus at ground floor without wearing ID card,  One of our security guard stopped the lift and said to me, you will not allow to enter into the university without wearing ID card. Please wear your ID card first and then lift will start.

Appreciated job.

Thank you to the authority to take these step. I expect, they will stop me everyday when I will want to enter into the campus  without wearing ID card.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman

Mr Aashiq
Yes you are right .It is also noticeable in front of me.Not only basement but also each the floor i notice that security guard take there strong step .

Its all because of Authority but one more thing Discipline and punctuality is more important in University so it will be started INSALLAH......
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Ms. Bidittaa,
Yes you are right. After one by one we will raise this type of legal issue, I hope, the authority will fulfill it if our issue is legal.

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
There are some issues where awareness works more effectively than law. In the case of using the university ID card, the best way to encourage all studnets to use university ID cards is create awareness and a sense of identity among them. Students should be made feel that without ID cards their status is more or less like an outsider while all his/her fellow classmates are using ID cards. An outsider doesn't belong to a group. In the same way, a student without an ID card cannot claim his strong position as a student of Daffodil International University.

Students can play a very effective role here. They can encourage their friends by making ID card a true symbol of identity, bondage and friendship.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
There are some issues where awareness works more effectively than law. In the case of using the university ID card, the best way to encourage all studnets to use university ID cards is create awareness and a sense of identity among them. Students should be made feel that without ID cards their status is more or less like an outsider while all his/her fellow classmates are using ID cards. An outsider doesn't belong to a group. In the same way, a student without an ID card cannot claim his strong position as a student of Daffodil International University.

Students can play a very effective role here. They can encourage their friends by making ID card a true symbol of identity, bondage and friendship.
Dear Madam,
What you said is very true and I believe only teachers can take the strongest step to make the students concern about this issue.

Regards,

Shah - Al - Mamun

Offline A.H.M. Ashraful Islam

• View Profile
Dear all students,
Authority will take all positive initiative to ware the ID card and we also achived the success in this regard.Hope so we will reach the target level if aii of you help us accordingly.

Thank you.
A. H. M. Ashraful Islam
Sr. Assistant Director (P&D) &
Assistant Proctor
Daffodi lnternatioanl University

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
Ensuring the use of ID card needs combined effort - students themselves, teachers and the authority
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Our security guard doesn't say us to hang on ID card after Eid Vacation. As a result, we almost forget to hang on our Id card. After Eid vacation, a very few students  hang their ID cards at university campus(BBA department).

N.B: It's my personal opinion.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 06:21:20 PM by ashiqbest012 »

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Our security guard doesn't say us to hang on ID card after Eid Vacation. As a result, we almost forget to hang on our Id card. After Eid vacation, a very few students  hang their ID cards at university campus(BBA department).

N.B: It's my personal opinion.

I also not differ with it. I also saw the same cause.............so may students take importance on it......
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Our authority can take action to carry ID card every students but some students can not obey the action, so if the authority can take strongly any action then the problem can be solve. And we the all students, we will try our best. Thanks all.
Department of MBA

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Thanks Mr. Ashiqbest for your mail.
Department of MBA

debashish

Authority always tries to implement the rule strictly but it is matter of sorrow that the strictness of wearing ID card falling down. Students don’t obey the rules properly. Some security guards strictly ask to wear ID card and some security guards don’t ask to wear ID card.