Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?

Author Topic: Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?  (Read 40776 times)

Offline mondal

• View Profile
Dear Students,

From Today the Authority will strictly look after this issue and make sure that All STUDENT, OFFICIAL and TEACHER wear their ID CARD properly. Security Guard of all Campus are Instructed to Implement the Checking very actively. Those who have read this post, Please inform your friends, class mates, colleagues to wear ID Card. If anyone found without ID Card,  action will be taken as deemed appropriate.   
S. Mondal
Assistant Registrar
Daffodil International University

debashish

Thank you very much Sir.

Offline natural

• Love my university
    • View Profile
We are very able if our authority can take any action about hanging ID card.
Md. Jahirul Islam
ID:101-11-1382
Section: B
Department of BBA
Phone:01937649885

Offline shamsi

• View Profile
Dear Students,

Its nice to see that some of you do realize the significance of wearing ID cards.It is definitely an aspect of your personality-are you someone disciplined or not,are you someone smart or not.I think it is not only a part of sincerity but also a sort of advertisement.And there is no harm of advertising your own university.I live near DIU.And when I notice students wearing ID cards when they are walking,talking or crossing roads,I do have a very nice feeling.It can not be expressed in words.I just feel-we are huge in number,we are strong,we are secured...

Shamsi Miss
Department of English

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
if our teachers do not give the attendance of class who have not ID card. I beleave that, for that all student will wear their Id card.
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
Dear Mr. Kibria,
It is a good suggestion but it is really upsetting to see that students still are not serious about their ID cards.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

debashish

Some teachers don't allow students in the class without hang their ID card, whatever it is damaged or lost. A student must have to wear ID card when s/he is in the campus. It’s our (students) duty to wear ID card.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Teachers sohuld not allow students in class without ID card
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2010, 10:35:12 AM »
Some teachers don't allow students in the class without hang their ID card, whatever it is damaged or lost.

It is good some teachers are keeping pace with the university rule. We salute them.

Publish the names (over phone/ through message/ face to face) of those Teachers who allow students in the class without ID card. (or seem to be reluctant to insist students to wear ID card).

All the teachers are told from the Registrar Office not to allow any student in the class without ID card.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 10:36:45 AM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline bcdas

• View Profile
I think, at first our faculty members should take steps in the classes  to carry ID card. If the faculty members don't allow in the classes without ID card, then they are bound to carry it. Secondly,  main entrance of University Campus will be very strict about ID card.     
Dr. Bimal Chandra Das
Associate Professor
Dept. of GED, DIU

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
Very impressed..!! For present initiative about using ID card. Today all of our teachers were very sincere about ID card. They declared no one will allow in class room without ID card. This is the very good strategy to maintain discipline.

In this victory month I want to say all that “there is no law no independent’.

Hope all students will not be hesitates to ware their ID card.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 11:53:13 PM by Md. Limon Hossain »
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Be habituated to wear ID
« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2010, 09:33:30 AM »
It is the responsibility of our dear students to be habituated with one of the ethics of DIU: to wear ID spontaneously and regularly. Repeated compulsion really hurt us as we love our students.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
It is a matter of "utter dismay" that Students still are not serious about wearing ID card.........this issue must be imposed more strictly for the welfare of the campus area..................   
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
It has been instructed from top most authority that if any one found without bearing /hanging ID Card, his/her waiver/scholarship will be cancelled for entire study period and s/he will not be able to apply again.So please be sincere about the matter ie do wear your DIU ID card when u r in DIU area.DIU wants to see all of us wearing HER Id card.Your full support can make it successful.
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline MD Nur Saifuzzaman Shamim

• View Profile
'' Why don’t Daffodil International University’s students carry ID card?''
 This is a composery & formality  thing   to before enter into campus of DIU .
every student should wear ID card to see respect on  DIU  rules .
it will be also protected  a lot of uncertainty problems.
MD Nur Saifuzzaman Shamim
Batch : 19th
ID: 081-11-020
cell phone no: 01719477265
Major: HRM

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
i know a student of AIUB.He wear his university ID card when he go out for university from home.But our few students donot have ID card on only campus. It is s very bad habit.Wearing ID card must be maintained in our university.It can improve our university image in our country.So i request them who are wearing ID on university to continue this thing in future and also request them who are not wearing ID on university, Please wear the ID card if you love our university.
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com