Moulovibazar- a new horizon of Beauty

Author Topic: Moulovibazar- a new horizon of Beauty  (Read 1381 times)

Offline asma alam

• View Profile
Moulovibazar- a new horizon of Beauty
« on: February 11, 2014, 03:52:52 PM »
Recently I had an opportunity to visit Moulovibazar along with my family members. Before my visiting that place, I had no idea about the natural beauty of that place. We stayed at the Tea resort and these bungalows are very specious and surrounded by trees and gardens. Every moment we felt the presence of nature and enjoyed the spectacular things around us. The chirping of the birds, the smell of the dry leaves and the whistle of the wind - touched and soothed our mind. I have found a completely different joy in close touch of this serene nature. There we visited many places such as- Lawachara National Park, Madhabpur lake and tea estates etc. The beauty of theses places has still a magnetic effect on me. the roads are no less entertaining here. The rubber trees and the way the liquids are being collected by the workers- they all are very gratifying. I wish I could stay there for a long time to sip the beauty of nature!! I would request all of you to visit that place.

Asma Alam

Offline Ifti

• View Profile
Re: Moulovibazar- a new horizon of Beauty
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 09:51:07 AM »
MadhabKundo Waterfall is really nice !!! The Park surrounding it is also beautiful !!!!