I share my experience regarding on the 4th Convocation 2014 of DIU

Author Topic: I share my experience regarding on the 4th Convocation 2014 of DIU  (Read 3477 times)

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
I am going to share my experience regarding on the 4th Convocation 2014 of Daffodil International University (DIU), which was my dream.

At first, I congratulate the entire graduate and post graduate students of Daffodil International University and also all staffs and supporting force who were engaged with this program.

Specially, I am also thankful to Md. Sabur Khan, Chairman, BOT for arranging this sort of program as well as 1st International Career fair for all students. 

Now, I would like to share my experience regarding Convocation.

Convocation, a dream of graduates. Students eagerly wait for the day. Black coat and hat, special symbols and sign, rally with Chancellors! Photo session, meet with friends etc.

I also see the dream like that way because I have completed my graduation and post graduation from our beloved Daffodil International University (DIU) and fortunately, I have honored for BBA and MBA degree from 4th convocation ceremony. So, this day was very special for my life.

One more thing, I am very lucky to observe the convocation in our permanent campus and I felt honor to show my permanent campus to my parents at their own eyes at the day of 4th convocation ceremony.

I’m finally here.  MY CONVOCATION DAY   on 6th March, 2014. That morning I was feeling both excited and anxious for the most memorable moment in my life to come. I woke up at 5.30 am and got ready.  I checked my hat, suit, tie, invitation letter, coupon and everything, I had made sure that everything was perfectly in order and went out from home just struck 6.30 am with my parents and wife. After I had reached at Manik-Mia-Avenue, the buses left one by one with full of students and guardians from Manik- Mia Avenue to Permanent Campus at Auhulia, Savar, Dhaka.

After reaching permanent campus, office staffs are welcomed us with flowers. We started photo session with my family and friends. After that I joined the rally and rally walked down around the campus and reached to the stage. After that our honorable Convocation speaker Dr. Achyuta Samanta , Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. M. Lutfar Rahman , Education Minister Mr. Nurul Islam Nahid (MP), Md. Sabur Khan (Chairman, BOT) and other honorable guests came and went on the stage. After their short speech they announced that “You all can change the position of tassel from left to right and welcome you all are now graduate. We (all students) are shouting “Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

The feeling was unexplainable. I am proud to receive the degree. I met with my ex class mates, friends and who were looking very dashing and smart. I took huge number of photo shoot with my friends & family and having lunch with my friends. After that I showed my parents the whole campus of my university and then enjoyed the cultural program. Finally, after finishing the cultural program, we collected dinner and safely reached to the home.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:50:12 PM by ashiqbest012 »
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806