ID cards

Author Topic: ID cards  (Read 9278 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: ID cards
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2010, 10:46:48 AM »
Exactly not only everything but also everyday cannot be forced to implement.When we were in school , School Dress or Uniform was mandatory and  no one couldn't enter without that.Now at university level it is replaced by ID Card so why we are not getting and taking it seriously.ID card is an identification in side the campus and outside the campus as well.We should take pride wearing it.In school days when students of a school were not bound to wear school dress we used to get an impression that it must be  a low graded school thats why No school dress is mandatory here....

Furthermore, some outsiders may come and tread the homely environment of our peaceful campus. Valuables may be stolen. If there is no ID, we can recognize those notorious easily.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2010, 07:14:16 PM »
Thanks mam for your information. We always try our best to hang and carry our ID cards beforew enter the university campas.

Md.Faruque Hossain
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2010, 11:20:52 PM »
In the office I fixed  a sticker on the glass door of my room regarding ID card in such a way so that students while entering into my room can easily notice that.Yesterday I saw a student stopped for a while read out the poster then brought out his ID card to wear around the neck and Finally "'may I come in Mam?"'I was happy cause my effort didnt go in vein and at least he understood that without wearing that he cant get enter.But This is not  for entering into my room only the msg of the sticker is for the entire campus.Each n every student should stopped for a moment before entering the campus and ask him/herself "Äm I wearing my ID card?"'By wearing ID card regularly It will become a habit and after a while if they dont wear ID card in the campus they will feel something missing just like their mobile phone or wallet if they left these at home.
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline jamil

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2010, 01:36:11 PM »
Along with the Students ID Card, we may introduce Guests/Visitors ID Card to prevent unauthorized entry to the Campus. Guests/Visitors of different sections/offices of administration/academic may have different colors of ID card for easy identification. By this way, all types of people on campus can be identified and mischievous activities may be prevented.

Md. Jamil Hossain
Asst. Director (Finance & Accounts)
Daffodil International University

Md. Jamil Hossain
Assistant Director (F & A)
Daffodil International University

Offline asma alam

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 08:29:10 AM »
Id card itself is denoting the identity of the person. so, if we are not sincere enough to wear ID card that means we are neglecting our own identity in an institution. Beside this wearing ID card is also dignified something. So, we should all wear our Id cards and will encourage others to wear it.

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2010, 08:48:15 AM »
In one sentence if anyone is proud of what s/he is, s/he must wear ID card. Because it speaks of the person wearing it.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

debashish

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010, 08:04:36 PM »
It seems good that maximum students are now hanging their ID card. Thanks to the authority and the students to make it successful. Behind this success main reason is strictness of the authority. But again this strictness is losing down. Sometimes our security guard ask to hang ID card and sometimes not. They have to be more strict because some students behave rude with them like: why I need to hand ID card, what will happen, why I have to hang ID card, I myself my ID card, nothing will happen if I don't hand ID card, I forgot to bring today, I have lost my ID card, etc. My request to the authority that please make it strict and no students will be allowed without ID card and no excuse about this.

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 08:46:15 AM »
Yes, authority's strict position will play a role in ensuring each student's display of ID cards.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2010, 07:19:57 PM »
Its really very good action to carry ID card when you enter the varsity. Thanks authority.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 10:51:25 AM »
Authority is always concerned about how to create a sense of identity and unity among the students by ensuring the use of ID cards.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline asma alam

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2010, 11:09:29 AM »
Recently all people of this institution are using their ID cards and it indicates the awareness of all. Now we all feel proud for our identity as DIU members.