What to do in the job interview
1. Do plan to arrive about30 minutes early. Late arrival for job interview is never excusable. If you are running late, do phone the company.
2. Do greet the receptionist or assistant with courtesy and respect. This situation is where you make your first impression with the employer.
3. If presented with a job application does fill it out, neatly, completed out accurately.
4. Do bring extra resumes to the interview.
5. Do greet interviewers by little Ms, mr, Drand last name if you are sure of the pronunciation.
6. Do shake hands firmly; don’t have a limp or clammy hand shake.
7. Do wait until you are offered a chair before sitting.
8. Show that you are Enthusiastic, and excited in the position and company.
9. Always have a smiling eye contact.
10. Do always contact yourself as if you are determining to get the job you are discussing.
11. Do stress your achements, and don’t offer any negative information about yourself.
12. Do bush your teeth, use mouthwash, or have a breath mint before the interview,
13. Have a comfortable and formal dress.