Memorable Day

Author Topic: Memorable Day  (Read 825 times)

Offline tanveer

• Test
    • View Profile
Memorable Day
« on: May 20, 2014, 02:19:36 PM »
Memorable Day
26th February, 2012, this day gave me the happiest moment in my life. I will never forget that day. The day was about convocation ceremony. Convocation must be a dream to all students. I am not different from them. After completing my graduation and post-graduation degree from Daffodil International University, I was eagerly waiting for that day. Finally the time has come, the day has announced. On that day I left my home early morning for the program with well-dressed hanging the gown in my hand. The program was arranged at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre. When I reached the venue I found some of my friends. Then we took some photos. After completing all the procedures we entered into the center wearing the gown. There was well planned sitting arrangement for us. The chief guest of the program was late. President Zillur Rahman. That was a day long program. After first part of the program we were given lunch break. At that time everybody was too much busy for photo session. I with my friends was also busy about taking photos. Meanwhile we found some of our favorite teachers. Then we also had photo session with them. However after taking lunch the second part of the program that is cultural program started. We were enjoying the program but time did not allow us to stay more because it was about 7.00 pm. We have to say good bye. However again that day made bonding among us. We started for our home with joyful mind. :)