without proper grammar it is not possiable to be good in written english.

Author Topic: without proper grammar it is not possiable to be good in written english.  (Read 5226 times)

Offline S. HOSSAIN

• View Profile
without proper grammar it is not possiable to be good in written English. what do u think?

Offline Aarif

• View Profile
definitely

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
When we speak Bangla, we do not think about grammar like if you do not know English grammar properly, you can write English. It's my opinion.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline jafar_bre

• জানতে চাই , শিখতে চাই , শেখাতে চাই
    • View Profile
 naturally learn is the better  than grammar we  say bangle  this is learn naturally way so we are write easily  this my opinion

JAFAR IQBAL

Department of Real estate   
JAFAR IQBAL
1st Student
Department of Real Estate
Asst.manager(Sales)
Rupayan Group
Cell # 01787147157.
jafar_iqbal@diu.edu.bd

Offline nasir760

• View Profile
Yes, it is absolutely right that without proper knowledge of grammar, it is impossible to be a good writer in English. So grammar is a must to write good English. 
Md. Nasir Hossain
Coordination Officer
Evening Program
FSIT
Cell:01911395263

Offline sozib

• View Profile
Yes! I agree with you, strong knowledge of English grammer is essential for good writing. But when we speak in English we shouldn't follow English grammer.
Md. Sozib ISLAM
Coordination Officer,
Software Engineering Department,
Daffodil International University.
E-mail: sozib@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd.
Mobile-01675-122504. Ext: 168

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
Knowledge of grammar is required if you want to communicate successfully and effectively. For example, if you are not aware of tense system, your utterances might create confusion and misscommunication.

Well, in the case of Bangla, we of course follow grammar but we did not need to learn it in educational institutions. Because Bangla is our our mother tongue.
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline kaisar hamid

• View Profile
Definition of Grammar

The definition of grammar is as follows: Grammar applies rules for standard use of words and how their component parts combine to form sentences. A grammar is also a system for classifying and analyzing the elements of language including inflections, functions, rules and relations in the sentence.

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
In every steps English is very mush important for all. But if we can get more knowledge in English at first we have better knowledge in English. So that knowing Crammer is so much important for better in English. 
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
Grammar is important for the effective communication. But if we use only grammar we cannot improve our English.So we must learn English with grammar and practice it.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 10:18:21 AM by Golam Kibria »
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline aunoo

• View Profile
ya ............it is really true.........because, let when you speak in Bangla naturally you do not follow the grammar....but when you wanna write a letter you must have to maintain the Bangla grammar rules and have to write sequentially....otherwise it will not be accepted............just like this when you will speak English it is not essential to make it grammatically correct but have to make it understandable to the listener............but when you will write down English you must have to follow the grammatical rules to make it accepted.........otherwise it would not be accepted...............its my personal opinion............
Kazi Md. Anayate-A-Alahi
Dep:BBA
Sec:B
Id:101-11-1379
Cell:01723868348

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Proper grammatical use is subversively needed to express writing capability in the form of English language. We are supposed to do so if one person wants to become a good writer.........because it helps him to communicate with  the others........
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd