The Holy Qur'an

Author Topic: The Holy Qur'an  (Read 32262 times)

Offline shibli

• God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: The Holy Qur'an
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2011, 01:59:16 PM »
And remember the Name of your Lord every morning and afternoon [i.e. offering of the Morning (Fajr), Zuhr, and 'Asr prayers].And during night, prostrate yourself to Him (i.e. the offering of Maghrib and 'Isha' prayers), and glorify Him a long night through (i.e. Tahajjud prayer).

{Qur'aan, 76:25-26}.
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2011, 02:07:17 PM »
"And (wives) shall have rights similar to those (the husbands have) over them, in accordance with justice, (except that) husbands' rights are a degree greater."

(2:228)
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2011, 05:06:59 PM »
"Truly, to a happy state shall attain the believers:
those who humble themselves in their prayer,
and who turn away from all that is frivolous,
and who are intent on inner purity."

Qur'an 23:1-4
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2011, 11:51:47 AM »
If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.

[Aaya-160. Surah Al-Imran. Chapter 3]

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2011, 03:46:36 PM »
"Ramadan is the (month) in which the Quran was sent down, as a guide to mankind and a clear guidance and judgment (so that mankind will distinguish from right and wrong).."

(Quran 2:183)

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2011, 06:00:38 PM »
Never think that we have reached the final stage of knowledge and nobody knows more than ourselves. Remember! Above everyone endowed with knowledge is another endowed with more knowledge [12:76]. Even the Prophet (pbuh) was asked to keep praying, "O My Sustainer! Advance me in knowledge."

[Quran 20:114]

Offline sumon_acce

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2011, 11:11:59 AM »
The Holy Quran is a great gift for human kind by Allah

Offline sumon_acce

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2011, 11:15:33 AM »
The Holy Quran is a great gift for Human kind by Allah

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2011, 06:38:03 PM »
To Him belong all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth. All are in obedience to Him."

[Quran 30:26]

Offline arefin

• Associate Professor, Dept. of ETE, FE
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2012, 01:14:47 PM »
"And never say of anything, "Indeed, I will do that tomorrow,Except [when adding], "If Allah wills." And remember your Lord when you forget [it] and say, "Perhaps my Lord will guide me to what is nearer than this to right conduct". Sura Al Kahf.
Surat Al-Kahf [18:23-24] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
quran.com
Surat Al-Kahf [verses 23-24] - And never say of anything, "Indeed, I will do that tomorrow," Except [when adding], "If Allah wills." And remember your Lord when you forget [it] and say, "Perhaps my Lord will guide me to what is nearer than this to right conduct....
“Allahumma inni as'aluka 'Ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan”

O Allah! I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision and deeds that will be accepted. [Ibne Majah & Others]
Taslim Arefin
Assistant Professor
Dept. of ETE, FE
DIU

Offline sumon_acce

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2012, 08:48:34 PM »
Thanks for sharing.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2012, 05:30:48 PM »
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:27:00 PM by Shamim Ansary »

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2012, 03:18:35 PM »

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2012, 12:24:25 PM »

Please find the following link and recite the holy Qur'an with meaning from this link. 
http://quran.com/2
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2012, 12:25:07 PM »