The Holy Qur'an

Author Topic: The Holy Qur'an  (Read 32257 times)

Offline shibli

• God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: The Holy Qur'an
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2010, 01:58:40 PM »
Who created me, then He's shown me the way n He Who gives me to eat n gives me to drink. N when I am sick, then He restores me to health n He Who will cause me to die, then give me life; N Who, I hope, will forgive me my mistakes on the day of judgment. My Lord: Grant me wisdom, n join me with the good And ordain for me a goodly mention among posterity And make me of the heirs of the garden of bliss. 26:78--85

ameen
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 02:15:28 PM »
Our Lord. Don't condemn us if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which you didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Protector. Ameen
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 04:27:25 PM »
THE QURAN 2:219

They ask YOU concerning wine and gambling. Say: "In them is great sin, and some profit for men; but the sin is greater than the profit.

And they ask YOU what they should to SPEND. Say: "That which is BEYOND your NEEDS." Thus Allah makes clear to you HIS Ayat/Verse [laws] in order that you may give thought

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2010, 04:27:56 PM »
THE QURAN 2:215

They ask you what they should SPEND

Say: WHATEVER you spend of good

For Parents and Nearest [neighboured/relative] and Orphans and Al-Masâkin/The Poor and the travellers [son of the road]

and whatever you do of good indeed Allah knows it well.

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2010, 04:28:06 PM »
THE QURAN 9:60

Indeed whatever the SADAKAT is for the POOR & the NEEDY & the COLLECTOR

& The ones INCLAINED their hearts & freeing necks [slave] & for those in DEBT & for to the way of ALLAH.

& the TRAVELLER [son of the road] (this is the) an OBLIGATION imposed by Allah & Allah is All-Knower, All-Wise

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 12:23:21 PM »
Surely Allah is He with Whom is the knowledge of the hour (Kayamat), and He sends down the rain and He knows what is in the wombs; and no one knows what s/he shall earn on the morrow; and no one knows in what land s/he shall die; surely Allah is Knowing, Aware. 31:34

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 01:42:50 PM »
Then Praise be to Allah, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth,- Lord and Cherisher of all the Worlds! 45:36

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 01:44:18 PM »
If any one does a righteous deed, it ensures to the benefit of his/her own soul; if s/he does evil, it works against (his/her own soul). In the end will you (all) be brought back to your Lord. 45:15

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 01:46:29 PM »
And the recompense of evil is punishment like it, but whoever forgives and amends, s/he shall have his/her reward from Allah; surely He does not love the unjust. 42:40

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 01:48:53 PM »
Whoever does good, it is for his/her own soul, and whoever does evil, it is against it; and your Lord is not in the least unjust to the servants.  41:46

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 01:50:34 PM »
The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! s/he, between whom and you there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. 41:34

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 01:51:21 PM »
Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, “I am of those who bow in Islam”? 41:33

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2010, 11:55:03 AM »
 Whoever desires the gain of the hereafter, I will give him more of that gain; and whoever desires the gain of this
world, I give him of it, and in the hereafter s/he has no portion. 42:20

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 11:56:00 AM »
And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the living creatures that He has scattered through them: and He has power to gather them together when He wills. 42:29

Offline shibli

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010, 11:57:39 AM »
Let the man of means spend according to his means: and the man whose resources are restricted, let him spend according to what Allah has given him. Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. After a difficulty, Allah will soon grant relief. 65:07