If you are alone

Author Topic: If you are alone  (Read 4654 times)

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
If you are alone
« on: September 07, 2010, 04:29:32 PM »
                                                                                If you are alone

Just because you brainstorm by yourself does not mean that you also have to select the best ideas on your own. Sometimes it can be helpful to ask your colleague, your boss or a friend for their opinion.

If you would rather select the top ideas yourself, use the following tips as a guideline:

* Tip 1: Keep your goals in mind.
    * Tip 2: Always think in opportunities.
    * Tip 3: Have courage when making choices.
    * Tip 4: Trust your intuition.
    * Tip 5: Go for what excites you.
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
Daffodil International University
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
Re: If you are alone
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 04:47:24 PM »
yeas this guideline is very helpful for a person but we are many time failure for follow this guide.
thanks
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 02:55:40 AM »
You can't be alone for a time being. Your unconscious mind is always with you & your memory remember different character.
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 08:05:15 AM »
Yes, Unconscious mind is always with you. It always reaches you the right direction.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Cell:01674-566806

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 09:55:41 AM »
Every person is alone in this world.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline bidita

• View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 08:02:58 PM »
Thank you all for your own opinion..

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.........Nobody is alone and everybody is also alone...
23rd batch
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 10:19:24 PM »
Wow..nice poem...I like it very much...Thank you Bidita share with us nice poem....
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Cell:01674-566806

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 11:18:08 PM »
Emotion !
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 11:42:50 PM »
If you think you are the only one with self esteem issues, you are not alone. Most people think that they are the only ones that have low self esteem while the truth of the matter is that most people at some time in their life suffer from self esteem issues. I mean really, who wants to walk around all victimy these days and say, “Poor me. I have self esteem issues?” Anyway, self esteem issues are a pretty good subject for our old friend denial to pop right in and cover up the whole thing from our conscious mind.
So if you want to check it out, ask yourself the following to uncover self esteem issues:
•   Do you settle for way less than you want in a relationship?
•   Do you absolutely never let anyone see you dressed less than perfectly?
•   Or do you go the other way and dress pretty sloppily quite often?
•   Do you work at jobs that are way beneath your talent ability or allow yourself to be way underpaid?
•   Do you tell yourself that those kinds of jobs are all that’s available or that you’re only doing them temporarily but find that you’ve actually done them for years?
•   Do you let your personal environment go to the point of severe clutter and either clean up only for visitors or keep people out of your home?
•   Do you secretly feel your aren’t very talented?
•   Do you sacrifice your wants and desires for others all or most of the time?
•   I’m sure many people could add to this list of questions but these are ones I can think back to from my own severe self esteem issue days.
•   The good news is you can change this. You can learn how to have higher self esteem. If you look around on the internet, you might run into statements like:
•   â€¢ You just need to learn to love yourself and your life.
• Let go of any anger or fear you are holding onto and be grateful for all that you have already been blessed with.
• Forget about the past and the mistakes that you have made along the way. You can’t change them now and it will not accomplish anything by making yourself feel worse.
•   They sound nice and maybe even easy. But how do you accomplish those ends?
•   Look around this site at some of the tools. They might help you. Also, consider hiring a life coach or a therapist if your self esteem seem too severe for the help of a coach.
•   But I can tell you from personal experience and experiences of my clients, that the opposite it is true. Believe that you can be the person that you have always wanted to be and find the ways to begin to reconstruct your life. If you increase your self esteem you can move on and begin to construct the life that you really want and deserve to have.
•   Develop your strengths and use them to gain any knowledge that can help you in the direction that you would like your life to go in. High self esteem is not a luxury it is a necessity and the only thing that will allow you to accomplish all of your goals. Since self-esteem affects every facet of life, having a healthy, realistic view of yourself is important. You also deserve to like and respect yourself and to be happy with your life and who you are. And remember, high self esteem doesn’t mean that you’ve gotten too big for your britches — it means you value yourself.
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   

Offline bidita

• View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 03:53:07 PM »
I agree with you shahin ...but i identify just an unconscious mind which is really alone and yes we have a high self esteem by Almighty...and conscious mind is not alone and we proud of them .....

We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and make us think we can survive alone, alone in patches, alone in groups, alone in races, even alone in genders. .......I this is true and you appreciate it....Even we don't know some people ,they are really alone with his/her own life ....
We have to help them......

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 03:57:54 PM by bidita »
23rd batch
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline papelrezwan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 10:55:03 AM »
In the earth we all are alone. Some times it can be minimized but never possible to remove....
Md. Rezwanur Rahman
MBA, BBA,
Student Counselor,
Executive Member, DIUAA
Cell: 01713493051, 01717352538
E-mail: rezwan@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline Yousuf.Chy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 06:12:49 PM »
Yes, every person is alone. But through sharing we can reduce our feeling of loneliness.
Yousuf Chowdhury
Student Counselor,
Member, DIUAA
Cell: +880 01713493051.
E-mail: yousuf.chy@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Solitude Quotes
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 02:01:58 PM »
1. What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.------Ellen Burstyn

2. Spend some time alone every day.-------Dalai Lama

3. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude. We are for the most part more lonely when we go abroad among men than when we stay in our chambers.-------Henry David Thoreau

4. When we cannot bear to be alone, it means we do not properly value the only companion we will have from birth to death - ourselves.-------Eda LeShan

5. With some people solitariness is an escape not from others but from themselves. For they see in the eyes of others only a reflection of themselves.--------Eric Hoffer

6. There are days when solitude is a heady wine that intoxicates you with freedom, others when it is a bitter tonic, and still others when it is a poison that makes you beat your head against the wall.--------Colette

7. Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul.------Marcus Aurelius

8. The worst solitude is to have no real friendships.------Francis Bacon

9. Solitude is the place of purification.-------Martin Buber

10. Solitude is painful when one is young, but delightful when one is more mature.-------Albert Einstein

11. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.-------Henry David Thoreau

12. The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.-------Albert Einstein

13. Solitude: A good place to visit, but a poor place to stay.--------Josh Billings

14. Solitude is as needful to the imagination as society is wholesome for the character.-------James Lowell

15. Solitude, the safeguard of mediocrity, is to genius the stern friend.------Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline bidita

• View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 07:20:39 PM »
Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work. ...
Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not. In either case the idea is quite staggering. ...but actually we are really alone ..We can get help from teachers, but we are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.
23rd batch
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline Mostakima Yesmin

• Can I reach the peak at all...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 02:06:43 AM »
I think you are not alone, cause when you will look at the sky then you can share your time with white clouds......
Mostakima Yesmin Mita
Dept. of CSE
23rd batch
Daffodil International University.
E-mail: mita_17dhk@yahoo.com
            mostakima@diu.edu.bd