Five Advantages of VC funding
* Since VC funding is not a loan scheme, there is no repay schedule; which means you don’t have to repay debt as a cost of doing business.
* Many VCs have consultants and professionals on their staff that have deep knowledge of specific markets. These experts can help your business avoid many of the pitfalls that are usually associated with start-ups.
* Being an entrepreneur does not automatically make you a good business manager. However, since VCs will hold a percentage of equity in your business, they will most likely have a say in how it is managed. So if you are really not a good manager, this can be a significant benefit.
* Because they are obligated to make profit from their investment in your business, VCs often provide HR consultants (who are specialists in hiring talents) to hire the best staff for your business. This can help you avoid hiring the wrong people.
* Because VC firms are under strict supervision by regulatory bodies, there are very few or no unscrupulous VCs.
VC firms are very easy to locate because they are documented in business directories.