DIU COMPUTER LAB & INTERNET BROWSING FACILITIES MUST BE DEVELOPED

Author Topic: DIU COMPUTER LAB & INTERNET BROWSING FACILITIES MUST BE DEVELOPED  (Read 3148 times)

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
DIU COMPUTER LAB & INTERNET BROWSING FACILITIES MUST BE DEVELOPED
« on: September 22, 2010, 09:07:53 PM »
the labs of DIU are good but not facilitated as well as other recognised private varsities.  the internet facilities are very poor bcuz it takes much time in browsing. additionally, the rooms are not air-conditioned. as a matter of fact we face difficulties when it is in hot seasons. so more developed internet & softwere facilities should be made. also the computers are full of viruses. so as the student of DIU & A wellwisher, I recommend the recognised antivirus facilities so that students do not face any problems in future. thanks for support!!!!!!!!!!
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: DIU COMPUTER LAB & INTERNET BROWSING FACILITIES MUST BE DEVELOPED
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 03:21:56 PM »
Dear Goodboy:

Welcome to the Forum. Dear, you have become failed to justify your name as you have started in a negative and aggressive way! If you are a REGULAR student of DIU, you must know about the better facilities provided by the authority. I apprehend, you are not as regular a student as DIU expect from every student. As what you have charged indiscriminately are not true. The Forum has discussed this matter several times. As you are not regular, you missed that. As the student of DIU, you should be proud as no other private varsity could surpass DIU in the area of Digital facilities. Anti-virus of our labs are being updated regularly in every semester.In some cases,computers might be infected by virus due to the unconscious users as they do not pay heed at the restriction and browse every link randomly. If you people are a bit careful, this situation may be evaded easily. Fixed time is allocated for every user in the labs, so that other users can do their job smoothly. You have to realize the importance of others. All the labs are AC facilitated if you visit those labs recently. Bandwidth Speed might fluctuates sometimes at any part in the world due to some technical interruption, overload, etc but it does not mean that internet is slow and 'very poor'!

If I am not wrong, you placed this posting not from DIU (at 09:07:53 PM, Wednesday) campus rather, from outside and indiscriminately debased your own university. Give up your grudge first and be positive. All positive thing of DIU will come before you. Otherwise everything in the world will appear before you as tasteless.

Anyway, we hope you will soon be positive to your attitude & life and be attentive to your spelling & errors in the forum.

All the best for you.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 03:49:58 PM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline palash_khan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 05:00:59 PM »
Hi goodboy,
This not fully true. The condition of the laboratory is satisfactory. I don’t know why we show our negative approach. Yes, the Air condition of the laboratory was not working properly last month but from this month this is ok. We are using one laboratory for Internet and WiFi connectivity is working well . So, friend should satisfy.  As I think we need more space for laboratory.

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 10:30:26 AM »
A long time later I entered the computer lab today and I downloaded a software at 10-12 speed and air condition is working. Nice to feel using the pc.

Thank you for your post.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline palashmahmud

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 10:41:48 AM »
The authority should increase the number of the computer. our computer lab size is not sufficent for us.
Palash Mahmud
ID: 082-11-529
Department of BBA

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 10:57:12 AM »
DIU can be proud of its computer lab facilities as the number of computers are sufficient. Fixed time is allocated for every user in the labs, so that other users can do their job smoothly. If students realize the importance of others, capitalize their allotted time properly, and let others to do their jobs, it will be nice & profuse.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 01:31:26 PM »
I'm sorry for my comment about DIU lab facilities. I was not aware about the present condition of lab.To the respective authority, thanks a lot for ur commitment. I wish a greater success for our varsity,DIU & hope to be number one private varsity in bangladesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU.............
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 05:39:40 PM »
Well come to the DIU  forum Mr. goodboy. We are very happy to know, you are thinning about our university. It may be possible you don't know the present situation. Anyway, I hope you always with us. As a result, we can share our views. Keep it up.

Regards
Ashiq Hossain
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Cell:01674-566806