Money?!

Author Topic: Money?!  (Read 1590 times)

Offline irina

• View Profile
Money?!
« on: October 13, 2014, 03:41:53 PM »
What is money? Someone can answer that it’s everything, while others won’t agree with them. Let’s reflect on this difficult question. Money is a kind of goods that is used to buy material things and pay for various services. There are lots of value paradigms in this world, including material and moral values. I’m sure that even incredible sums of money cannot buy the love of a mother or respect of people around you, because these feelings are priceless.
Nowadays many men think that financial success is the key to happiness and it can help them find a real love. Consequently, they concentrate only on their work and find nothing, but a spurious love. Then they become disillusioned with the existence of a real love. Love should be based on deeds and proved for years.
Furthermore, people focus on money as the only way to solve their problems. They don’t realize that their cravings for money make their hearts cold and even ruin their lives. The most dangerous thing is that obsessive thoughts about making money make you blind to the life of your dearest and nearest people. These thoughts make you unable to enjoy the small things that happen in your life. Once and for all you should understand that money is just a piece of paper that helps you bring the ideas and projects to life.
Source: The Daily Star
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 03:56:41 PM by irina »

Offline irina

• View Profile
Re: Money?!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 03:45:37 PM »
Unfortunately, money often builds walls between people due to the problem of social inequality. Those who earn a lot of money tend to communicate with upper classes. They find it improper to fill their circle of contacts with people who aren’t as rich and powerful as they are.

Wise and successful people don’t limit themselves in communication with other people. They know that wealth is a temporary thing, but values and all kinds of true human relationships are the most precious things in this changeable world. I believe that if people start treating each other with respect, this world will be better. The research proves that almost all millionaires were ordinary people in the past, but one day they found their calling in life and did their best to make their dreams come true.
Source:The Daily Star

Offline irina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 04:00:11 PM »
Money is not a bad thing, if we use it properly. The best way to manage your money is to invest it in your development. Today it’s very important to be self-confident and independent. Try to find a good job and create your own budget. This is the first step to your financial independence. Then you’ll feel free to express yourself the way you like and move on in different directions.
Thanks to money and your persistent desire to develop, you can occupy yourself by different activities. Step by step, you’ll become more matured and experienced in things you feel passionate about. This is the best way to boost your confidence in life.
Source: The Daily Star

Offline irina

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 04:05:08 PM »
To sum up, I’d like to mention that money is an essential part of our life. If you want to be happy, you should learn how to deal with money and realize that it’s just a tool that makes our life more colorful and easier. True happiness comes from the inside.
Don’t lose control or betray the values fostered by your family, no matter how rich or famous you may be. You’d better use money to develop your personality, travel, reach goals and fill your life with contentment. If your life goal is a cultural wealth, then you shouldn’t forget to invest your money in good deeds, because money can give life to new projects, unite, save people’s lives and bring both mental and physical satisfaction.
I believe that today, people have more noble and beneficial life goals than just making and wasting money. Do you find money the main aim of your life?

Offline Shampa Iftakhar

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 03:17:01 PM »

Dear madam:

Whatever you say about money is very authentic and doubtless. Money is the determiner of many things of the world. If I consider my case, I feel that my aims are so many. Earning money is one of them.

Please go through the link if time allows you..
www.returnofkings.com/36650/the-importance-of-money

Offline Afroza Akhter Tina

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 12:10:43 PM »
It is one of the most important concern indeed!!! I can't deny the facts.Thank you dear madam for posting your ideas and reflection regarding the issues.

Afroza Akhter Tina
Senior Lecturer,Dept.of English
Daffodil International University

Offline Tahsina

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 11:19:08 AM »
To my understanding, money is essential but when we become its slave, then it's a BIG problem! :)
Tahsina Yasmin
Associate Professor
Department of English, DIU

Offline A.S. Rafi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 06:44:16 PM »
you cannot live without it in this capitalist society, be you're the slave or be the master of.. it's kind of 'with our without you' situation!
Abu Saleh Md. Rafi
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Daffodil International University.

Offline Tahsina

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, 10:01:27 AM »
True Rafi! 'I can't live with or without you' ... :P
Tahsina Yasmin