Forum for new students

Author Topic: Forum for new students  (Read 3489 times)

Offline faizun

• View Profile
Forum for new students
« on: May 21, 2012, 05:51:51 PM »
A new semester has begun. A lot of new students are now became DIU member. As they are new I think we should tell them about the DIU forum, the importance of their versity email ID and the use of learning feedback system.

I think their orientation day will be the best day for giving them a brief on these issues. I hope authority will take initiative to help the new comers to get themselves familiar with the web facilities we have and make them feel proud to be the students of this University.

It will be best if course teachers give them brief and encourage them to use DIU website. Its our duty to make them fit for future.
Faizun Nesa
Senior Lecturer of Physics,
Department of Natural Science, FSIT,
Daffodil International University

Offline Md. Neamat Ullah

• View Profile
Re: Forum for new students
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 03:29:52 PM »
When a new student comes in university s/he can’t know how many facilities provide in DIU for student’s benefits. I things when DIU organized their orientation program for their new students they will share their all facilities  in front of their new students and discuss how to used of all web facilities Like learning& feedback system, forum & E-learning and so on.

Then all students are conscious about it. They try to learn& share their idea.
Md. Neamat Ullah
Administrative Officer
Daffodil International University
Cell: 01811458868, 01675341465
E-mail: neamat@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
neamat@daffodil.com.bd

Offline ariful892

• Focuse on implementation and result...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 01:29:33 PM »
যেহেতু ফোরাম আলোচনা করার জন্য একটি সুন্দর প্লাটফর্ম, তাই নতুন ছাত্র ছাত্রীরা এখানে অনেক বিষয় নিয়ে আলোচনা করতে পারে। কি করলে পড়া লেখার মান উন্নয়ন করা যায়, কিভাবে উইনিভারসিটির উন্নয়ন করা যায়, কি করলে ছাত্র ছাত্রীরা ভাল সুযোগ সুবিধা পাবে এগুলো সবাই এখানে আলোচনা করতে পারবে। নতুন ছাত্র ছাত্রী দের দৃষ্টি আকর্ষণ সবাই ফোরাম এ আসুন আলোচনা করুন যা উইনিভারসিটির তথা আপনাদের উপকার হবে ইনশাআল্লাহ্‌।
Md. Ariful Islam (Arif)
Administrative Officer, Daffodil International University (DIU)
E-mail: ariful@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd , ariful@daffodil.com.bd , ariful333@gmail.com

Offline tasnim.eee

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 04:05:31 PM »
Nice Post