Parents & Teachers

Author Topic: Parents & Teachers  (Read 3464 times)

Offline Mostakima Yesmin

• Can I reach the peak at all...
    • View Profile
Parents & Teachers
« on: October 06, 2010, 10:12:55 AM »
                                                                                       For Parents

Parents are so best friends of child. If our parents take care their child properly & show friendly behavior with them, I think those child don't any unpleasant activities. When a children can share their any type of problems with their parents, then they will more successful in their practical life. Sometimes we can see that, parents & child both are not friendly & they have not sufficient time to give other. As a result, their child are going to engage many unpleasant activities. So, I think, parents should become more friendly with their child.

For Teachers

Similarly, Teachers are also best friends of students. A teacher is a best guider for a student. Students should to respect their teachers & teachers should to affection their students. When a teacher become very friendly with their students, then students can easily solve their problems. A teacher can change the life of a student through their teaching method. So, mutual understanding so much necessary for both of them.

Warmly

Mita
Mostakima Yesmin Mita
Dept. of CSE
23rd batch
Daffodil International University.
E-mail: mita_17dhk@yahoo.com
            mostakima@diu.edu.bd

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: Parents & Teachers
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 10:42:59 AM »
Parents are the best teachers of a child.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Mostakima Yesmin

• Can I reach the peak at all...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 07:28:29 AM »
I agree with you Sir, Parents are the best teachers of a child. But it's true that, teachers are the best guider of a students.

Mostakima Yesmin Mita
Dept. of CSE
23rd batch
Daffodil International University.
E-mail: mita_17dhk@yahoo.com
            mostakima@diu.edu.bd

Offline Emran Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 05:28:06 PM »
Dear Student,

A lot of thanks may Allah Sobhan watala bless you for your think. I am agree with you and beside as a guardian of a student , I would like to request our all parents & Teachers please to take initiative to learn Ethics our loved child. then our dream will be success.             

Emran Hossain
Senior Assistant Director-F & A
DIU

For Parents

Parents are so best friends of child. If our parents take care their child properly & show friendly behavior with them, I think those child don't any unpleasant activities. When a children can share their any type of problems with their parents, then they will more successful in their practical life. Sometimes we can see that, parents & child both are not friendly & they have not sufficient time to give other. As a result, their child are going to engage many unpleasant activities. So, I think, parents should become more friendly with their child.

For Teachers

Similarly, Teachers are also best friends of students. A teacher is a best guider for a student. Students should to respect their teachers & teachers should to affection their students. When a teacher become very friendly with their students, then students can easily solve their problems. A teacher can change the life of a student through their teaching method. So, mutual understanding so much necessary for both of them.

Offline shahina

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 08:46:20 AM »
good topic
Be gentle and you can be bold but also let people feel, the steadiness of your resentment;
be frugal and you can be liberal;
avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men.

Shahina Haque
Assistant Professor
Department of ETE
FSIT, DIU