1.The last questions on the test were very difficult. Incorrect
Ans: The last question on the test was very difficult
1.John, as well as his younger brothers, is going to study at that school.Incorrect
Correct: John, as well as his younger brothers, are going to study at that school.
2. People from the South is very friendly.Incorrect
Correct:People from the South are very friendly.
3. Everyone need to be loved. Incorrect
Correct: Everyone needs to be loved.
4. Part of the money goes to charity. Correct
5. Statistics hasn't been revised as a course approach far too long. Correct.
6. You and I am supposed to clean the room before Mom gets home.Incorrect
Correct: You and I are supposed to clean the room before Mom gets home.
7. Either the President or the Vice has signed the document. Correct.
8. No news are good news. Incorrect;
Correct: No news is good news.
9. Be careful. Grandma's scissors are very sharp. Incorrect.
Correct: Be careful. Grandma's scissors is very sharp.
10. Neither of the statements is false. Correct.
11. The police hasn't made any arrests lately. Incorrect
Correct: The police man hasn't made any arrest lately.