Certain Meet

Author Topic: Certain Meet  (Read 1814 times)

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
Certain Meet
« on: October 06, 2010, 10:53:07 PM »
It is mandatory to hanging the ID card. To stay in the same campus some faces become automatically known to us.  But we don’t introduced formally. We should introduced as much as you can. You don’t know when you need help.

I have two experiences.

The first one happened in the last foundation day. I think everybody remember the last session. When the storm began badly, fortunately I have got a bus. The bus was full of crowed. There was no capacity to take a single people. Remember, in that day we have same T-shirt. So, it was no problem to identifying our student & everybody was helped by each other. It was happened only for same T-shirt.

The seconded experience happens today.  It is 9:00 o’clock& quite intolerable traffic jam. The buss is full. It is very tough & hard to get the bus. I’m hanging in the door of bus; suddenly I noticed that a boy running to get the bus. His ID is hanging in the neck. I do help him to ride the bus.          
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:44:45 AM by kazi shahin »
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/

Offline Forum

• View Profile
Re: Certain Meet
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 11:02:33 PM »
Great Kazi. Pls disseminate this information to all. Once this ID will be proud insallah. This area will be also know as Daffodil area soon.

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 10:29:55 AM »
I hope all of our students understand the necessity of ID card and get this sort of favor in crucial critical situation with the identification of DIU. I think Shukrabad area is spreading  as Daffodil area cause a major population is covered by our beloved students.In last Friday I went to a distant place and at the time of returning I was feeling some extra mental strength while getting closer to this area.I really mean it.It seems to me its my own place.
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline papelrezwan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 02:55:01 PM »
Yes, there is huge benefit of hanging ID card.
I have also an experience. Few days ago one morning I was coming to the office. It was a rainy day and was huge traffic jam. I just got a rickshaw, suddenly one boy come and say- “Sir I am not getting a rickshaw, would you please lift me.” I noticed his ID card and realized he is a student of Daffodil International University and I gave a positive response. When we were coming to the University, I asked him “Do you know me?” he told “I know you but firstly I could recognize you by your ID card”. That day if we didn’t hang ID card he might not recognize me and I could not help him.
So, it is clear the gigantic advantages of hanging ID card.
Md. Rezwanur Rahman
MBA, BBA,
Student Counselor,
Daffodil International University
Executive Member, DIUAA
Cell: 01713493051, 01717352538
E-mail: rezwan@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd