DIU'S website has developed..........................probably.........or not?

Author Topic: DIU'S website has developed..........................probably.........or not?  (Read 1856 times)

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
 :)  :)

Dear all the students & members,

I want to share something to you that I have tried several times to access DIU's website at the date 11.12.2010, from morning 11:30am-9:30pm, but I could not be able to reach it............

I think the site may be developed...............or there is any different issue, please inform me for the sake of all the students.............

I think other students also want to reach what happened........................ ??? ???

Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
Mr. Goodboy you are right.  I am also failed in access DIU website. I want to know where the problem was.
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Some links of DIU website might not work temporarily for a while as development process goes on continuously.

Try to access in other link(s) or wait for a bit, if you face difficulty.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline habib742

• Relevent & positive thinking can change the way...
    • View Profile
yes..I have also faced this problem..I was thinking that it causing from my Network problem..But, from here I came to know that here are many sufferers like me..

Habibur Rahman..