My Feelings about DIU

Author Topic: My Feelings about DIU  (Read 27604 times)

Offline Junayed

• I love to make different
    • View Profile
My Feelings about DIU
« on: October 19, 2010, 08:41:13 AM »
When I admitted in DIU that time Daffodil was a much unknown university. But now my university is well-known in our country.
One day I was coming Dhaka a woman asked, what is your university name? I told her Daffodil International university. The lady said Daffodil International University where it is situated. That time my feelings was vary bad.
But now every body knows the university. One day I asked a Cab Driver will you go to Shokrabad. He said me in front of daffodil University. That time I impressed. Now nobody give bad comments about my university. One day Diu will top one university. That time people will say he is the student of Daffodil International University.
I love my university as like my country.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:58:52 PM by Shamim Ansary »
Junayed Al Mubassir 
জুনায়েদ আল মুবাসসির
16th batch              
BBA
juned@diu.edu.bd

Offline shaikat

• Its simple..
    • View Profile
Re: My Feelings about DIU
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 09:20:16 AM »
Bravo man, I salute your thought..........
Moheuddin Ahmed Shaikat
Administrative Officer
Department of CSE
Daffodil International University

Offline sozib

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 09:36:20 AM »
I respect your opinion and Very good feelings about Daffodil International University, I think not one day Daffodil international University is now one of the top and leading university in our country.

Thank You.
Md. Sozib ISLAM
Coordination Officer,
Software Engineering Department,
Daffodil International University.
E-mail: sozib@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd.
Mobile-01675-122504. Ext: 168

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 09:45:12 AM »
Exactly Junayed now our University has become a renowned one you dont need to introduce to other ppl abt our University.We should take pride being a member of DIU.Sometimes this thing happened whenever I need to bye something from Metro shopping Mall or Prince plaza the sales man show some extra honor when they identify that I am involved in this University.In my other post I mentioned and now again repeating that when I go to a distant place,during returning home,the more I come closer to this area I feel some mental strength It seems to me I am in my won place where many people and pupil know me.I am bit sure that if I get any problem and ask for any favor definitely I will get it.This is just because of DIU.
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline mondal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 09:47:42 AM »
Yes!! Mr. Junayed,

DIU will be on the very top of all other universities in Bangladesh, and to achieve that we all students, teachers and officials must possess same belief in our mind as u do....

I really appreciate you....It's you, the Students of DIU, who can lift up the university image most.. if they do very well in their respective filed after graduation and even being a student if they perform well in various competition, create innovative ideas, participate for social cause and prepare them as an asset for the society and nation.  

S. Mondal
Assistant Registrar

Offline Yousuf.Chy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 05:34:36 PM »
I was a student of BBA 10th batch. That time DIU was in the number 6th position among the private universities. Now DIU is in "A" grade. Only eight other universities are with DIU in this grade. I took admission in the Main Campus. After one semester DIU purchased 6th floor of Prince Plaza and create Business Campus. Now DIU own 75% and we have a big campus for students of Business Faculty.

I did not have any idea about private universities when I took admission. But I was lucky that I chose DIU and also grateful for giving me the opportunity to prove myself what I have learned here.

Authority can't make DIU number one alone. The students, ex or current should help Authority because they deserve so. Authority is trying to develop day by day. We all should help them by being positive and obeying the rules.

Yousuf Chowdhury
A Section
BBA 10th Batch.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 10:03:43 AM by Yousuf.Chy »
Yousuf Chowdhury
Student Counselor,
Member, DIUAA
Cell: +880 01713493051.
E-mail: yousuf.chy@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 06:54:33 PM »
I was admitted at our university in summer semester in 2008. No one was agreeing with me to admit in Daffodil International University except my mother. My father and elder brother were totally disagreeing to admit in Daffodil International University. My elder brother was always told me, you will be loser. My mother was talk with my uncle (her brother) about my admission, he also refused. But my mother told me doesn’t worry and send me Tk. 500 for admission form.

Shadek is my best friend. He also against of mine and told don’t waste your money. I was also suggesting few of my friends to admit in our university but they were refused.

Now I am staying with my uncle and he is very satisfied. My father is very happy to say that he admitted his son in Daffodil International University. My brother says I was wrong.

My all friends including Shadek say your good luck that you studying in Daffodil International University.
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 07:09:30 PM »
When I admitted at DIU, it was not as significant as it is now. It just started emerging. The first impression I got information from a couple of my senior brothers (one has migrated to UK and the other is working in a very respectable position after completion of his degree from this varsity.) about this university. The name "Daffodil" also heaved me to merge myself into DIU.

After becoming a student, the whole environment enchanted me. I paid my attention only to my study, leaving all other things aside. I followed my teachers and also tracked by the rules and regulation of DIU. I loved my varsity. I owe to my varsity as it has aided me to cement my social pedestal significantly by ordaining not only a standard degree, but also personality, confidence, patriotism, self-respect, ethics & moral belief.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 01:14:23 PM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 08:35:56 PM »
In my own feelings DIU is a big part and parcel of my life.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 09:23:02 PM »
Dear all members,

Daffodil International University is very near to the top ranking universities in Asia and those days are not far when we will see this university making its place in world top ranking. Along with the role of the authority and the teachers, students should study seriously and work hard to develop their skills
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline irina

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 11:32:08 AM »
It's our duty to convey the awe-inspiring message to the students achieving  World Quality Commitment Award-2010.They will feel great and stimulated to think in a better way for their beloved Varsity. They will also feel proud for the competent Chairperson of DIU. Thanks.

Offline asma alam

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 06:14:20 PM »
Above all we can say in chorus DIU IS THE BEST

Offline asma alam

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2010, 06:19:19 PM »
Dear Limon and Shamim,
Thank you both for sharing your feelings. If other students also join this page it will have a nice impact on the image of DIU. So, I will request other students also to write their feelings and glorify the image of our DIU

Offline raju

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 04:46:36 PM »
Dear All,

I was reading postings from Junayed to Shibli Bhai here and amused with similarities with my feelings in many ways. Yes, off course now a day I am missing the university even during family tour at my native village.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Cheers,

Raju

Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2010, 07:15:25 PM »
I also miss my university and faculty members. I am eagerly waiting to go to university tomorrow and meet with my friends.

Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Cell:01674-566806