My Feelings about DIU

Author Topic: My Feelings about DIU  (Read 27604 times)

Offline saja

• View Profile
Re: My Feelings about DIU
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2012, 05:41:38 PM »
Actually DIU has not good campus . But it has talented faculty member. Thats why diu is increased day by day....

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2012, 02:43:59 PM »
The benefits of the students of DIU have been increased lately. We have got plenty of space at Prince Plaza and have owned more than two third of it. We have got a beautiful students' common room. We have a big canteen. We have sitting arrangements for the students on different floors inside the campus. We have congenial atmosphere among students and teachers. We have gratuity for all employees. About me, I have been serving here first on part-time basis and then as a full-time teacher since September 2001 though I  got formal appointment letter on July 01, 2002. It was because in the first place, i didn't want to join here, at that time i used to earn a lot of money compared to the salary i was offered here at DIU. I had to work for the project profile of DIU before the University was established. I was extremely happy that my profile with detailed information was there in the DIU project profile, which was approved by UGC and the Govt and we were permitted to run operations. So, I am proud to be a founder member of DIU. I had the opportunity to settle down in the UK and still have the chance to work with the British Council and other universities and English Medium Schools, but for me, DIU is the best. Because our university achieved World Quality Commitment Award-2010 from Paris. It has been possible due to the dynamic leadership of our Chairperson sir. Let's hold on to the commitment in the days to come. In my opinion, days are not far off when we will become number one in Bangladesh. Long live DIU!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:10:06 PM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2012, 12:16:56 PM »
Yesterday….. The day of 4th February 2012 the 10th foundation anniversary of Daffodil International University was most memorable in my life. It was last and the biggest program of our university life. Love you friends those were with me whole day, dance with me, hug with me, made jokes, sang songs etc…………
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 12:18:38 PM by Md. Limon Hossain »
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University

Offline vcoffice

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2012, 01:27:59 PM »
To get myself admitted in MBA program I had been searching for a university where I could learn and turn myself into a Business Graduate in true sense. I visited some universities physically, talked with officials, collected info and assessed everything. I talked with my relatives, friends and some of my acquaintances on education providing private universities.

In this course, one day I came to Daffodil International University. Truly, the word Daffodil positioned somewhere in the peoples thinking something like value driven with feelings of some remote and exotic. The word really pounds a lot in my heart. It was 2003 and the month was January. Daffodil was not in the present shape. But difference could be felt. I was really charmed by the calm and education friendly environment. I was really impressed by the list of faculty of the MBA program. I sensed that I could learn enough if I admit here. The teaching, exam system, counseling outside classes and above all the education friendly environment gave me a push. I found most of the batch mates with same attire. I kept the track. I bagged the fruition consequently.

Our Alma Mater, our motherhood. Listen to her and get success.

Offline shaiful

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2012, 04:23:06 PM »
yes of-course DIU is our beloved university and we feel proud   
Md. Shaiful Islam Khan
Public Relations Officer
9138234-5, Ext-154, 01713-493064
Shaiful@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline sumon_acce

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2012, 03:54:27 PM »
We love our university

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2012, 12:09:33 AM »
I love my DIU and my feelings about DIU...........One day we will reach the best university ranking in BD.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline Md Asraful Alam

• View Profile
    • $úññý Ðà ßassMåñ | Addicted to Music ♪♪♪
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2012, 08:04:25 PM »
New ribbon of our varsity is really outstanding, extraordinary and standard.
I feel something special when I wear it.
This ribbon proves that DIU really think about the students.
I'm sure that no other varsities provide this kind of ID card & ribbon to their students.

Really I feel proud to be a student of DIU
Md Asraful Alam (Sunny)
ID: 101-11-1362
Faculty of Business & Economics
BBA Program
29th Batch
Daffodil International  University
Phone: 01924236042
Email: asraf112-11-2051@diu.edu.bd
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sunnybass

Offline Nahian Fyrose

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2013, 03:33:39 AM »
DIU is now my family.I can not express my feelings. But when anyone say a simple negative about DIU then I just ignore him.I believe nothing is 100% perfect. But my dream is in future I want to see my varsity as one of the best and popular university among the world.
Nahian Fyrose Fahim
 Dept:Pharmacy
 ID:101-29-169
 Email: fahim.fyrose169@gmail.com

Offline maruf2703

• What about you???
    • View Profile
    • oDesk
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2013, 12:10:08 PM »
When I admitted in DIU that time Daffodil was a much unknown university. But now my university is well-known in our country.
One day I was coming Dhaka a woman asked, what is your university name? I told her Daffodil International university. The lady said Daffodil International University where it is situated. That time my feelings was vary bad.
But now every body knows the university. One day I asked a Cab Driver will you go to Shokrabad. He said me in front of daffodil University. That time I impressed. Now nobody give bad comments about my university. One day Diu will top one university. That time people will say he is the student of Daffodil International University.
I love my university as like my country.

LOVE THE WAY DAFFODIL TEACHES US. Hope It will gain much more reputation among Private Varsities in Bangladesh as well as all around the world.
Maruf Abdullah Rion
BSc. in CSE
http://freelancermaruf.com

Offline raziur

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2015, 08:58:13 PM »
we all proud......

Offline nadimhaider

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2015, 09:46:00 PM »
carry on, one day you will be a star in the sky of DIU.

Offline Umme Salma Panna

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2016, 02:40:21 PM »
DIU achieved fame not only in Bangladesh but also in abroad. I believe one day will come that DIU will be renowned all over the World. I feel Proud to be a part of DIU. Thank you Mr. Junayed for expressing this nice experience.

Offline rifat.cse

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2017, 03:00:56 AM »
Thats great... :)
Rifat Ara Shams
Senior Lecturer
Dept. of Computer science and Engineering

Offline Barin

• The eyes are useless, When the mind is blind!
    • View Profile
    • Barin Sites
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2020, 05:39:09 PM »
Same feeling of us today & more will be..
Barin Roy
Asst. Administrative Officer (Hall)
Daffodil International University, PC

Web: www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd